Tevez [Merged]

Barry Conlons wig said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
jiminho said:
chelsea fans wouldnt be able to tell you about our own tiny swp jr (little mascot) or even about the lack of chicken balti pies at half time, im city till i die my friend.

who played in goal when we beat the rags 5-1 and the clock is tickinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

time up your a ruski

Paul Cooper ?

If we don't get him now I'm going to be really, really gutted. I want him to come! He may be ugly but he's a rolls royce of a player. I just think he'd get everything he desires here, excluding cosmetic surgery!

svennis pennis said:
jiminho said:
kaka, villa, pato, johnson, all massive targets chelsea have been in a strong running for as of late only to miss out all of them to other champions league opposition, are they really about to lose out on tevez aswell? but but only this time to a team that beat them to robbie before the last campaign and that couldnt even beat fulham to a uefa cup spot.

You clearly are a Chelsea fan mate. Just admit it. Nobody cares, its the lying that bothers people.

he must be i just dont see a city fan writing what he did?

kinkyisgod said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
jiminho said:
chelsea fans wouldnt be able to tell you about our own tiny swp jr (little mascot) or even about the lack of chicken balti pies at half time, im city till i die my friend.

who played in goal when we beat the rags 5-1 and the clock is tickinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

time up your a ruski

Paul Cooper ?

correct but it wasn't aimed at you it was for our chelski in denial

Barry Conlons wig said:
kinkyisgod said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

time up your a ruski

Paul Cooper ?

correct but it wasn't aimed at you it was for our chelski in denial

yes I realised that - but he was never gonna get it

sorry mate but that game wasn't in my lifetime im only 17 but i can assure you if it was then i would certainly be able to tell you what boots he had on.

time up your a ruski[/quote]

Paul Cooper ?[/quote]

correct but it wasn't aimed at you it was for our chelski in denial[/quote]

yes I realised that - but he was never gonna get it[/quote]

To be fair I couldn't think of his name and I was there.

who played in goal when we beat the rags 5-1 and the clock is tickinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg[/quote]

time up your a ruski[/quote]

Paul Cooper ?[/quote]

correct but it wasn't aimed at you it was for our chelski in denial[/quote]

yes I realised that - but he was never gonna get it[/quote]

that was the reason i asked it!!!! you can smell the rubles ;-)

jiminho said:
sorry mate but that game wasn't in my lifetime im only 17 but i can assure you if it was then i would certainly be able to tell you what boots he had on.

just admit your a fucking russian we won't hate you we just hate liars.... just out of interest does your mum know your up this late???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.