Tevez [Merged]

chorleybloo123 said:
I heard CT had two kids but only one is of schooling age. Probably crap because i've only ever seen one.

this one?
CarlosTevez.jpg

I THINK I HAVE A GREAT IDEA....????
Why don't we ALL start calling Tevez by his Christian name CARLOS...
Then a few weeks down the line it will be like he never played for the salford reds

ANYBODY WITH ME??

andymanc said:
I THINK I HAVE A GREAT IDEA....????
Why don't we ALL start calling Tevez by his Christian name CARLOS...
Then a few weeks down the line it will be like he never played for the salford reds

ANYBODY WITH ME??

Carlito

If i knew the details of what the announcement was then I would put you all out of your misery. as I have said earlier COMS is now a much tighter ship than it once was and until about an hour before SSN get hold of anything, if you were sat on it you wouldn't know. So take it from me that anyone on here that claims they know anything more specific any earlier than that are throwing pie in the sky. My compatriate at COMS would not be doing his job otherwise, and I know him well and I know just how good he is a disguising what is really going on.
As for children- if this is the english for more than one child then that is exactly what I meant (he has 2). One of the specifics on the school search was for a private school that could also provide childcare atleast part time for a pre school age child. And yes you guessed it there was not a single private school of acceptable grade in the Cheshire area.

d3c3mb3rblu said:
If i knew the details of what the announcement was then I would put you all out of your misery. as I have said earlier COMS is now a much tighter ship than it once was and until about an hour before SSN get hold of anything, if you were sat on it you wouldn't know. So take it from me that anyone on here that claims they know anything more specific any earlier than that are throwing pie in the sky. My compatriate at COMS would not be doing his job otherwise, and I know him well and I know just how good he is a disguising what is really going on.
As for children- if this is the english for more than one child then that is exactly what I meant (he has 2). One of the specifics on the school search was for a private school that could also provide childcare atleast part time for a pre school age child. And yes you guessed it there was not a single private school of acceptable grade in the Cheshire area.

You know nothing stop talking rubbish!!

Oh and get this
Have no interest whatsoever in ITK status
I was simply trying to put forward some facts (for a change) for you all

d3c3mb3rblu said:

but at least two people on here have had info days before it came out, so it kind of proves your source isnt doing his job very well. Just read the RSC? Taylor deal, the spurs fan had that down almost a week before anyone got a sniff

d3c3mb3rblu said:

City can keep things as seccret as they want, but it doesn't stop the people we are dealing with from blabbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.