Tevez [Merged]

I just have a feeling all these deals, Tevez, Lescott, Eto etc will just drag on and on. Dont expect anymore movement for at least a week. It could go all the way to the wire and the week before the season starts.

Players and selling clubs are in a very strong position - sellers market.

They know we have limitless cash, they are holding us upside down and shaking to see how much money they can get to fall out.

The issue is that no other club except real will offer the transfer fees and wages we will. On that basis I still believe we will get a few of our big name targets, Lescott and Tevez the most likely....

There are still plenty of options. If the likes of Eto are dragging their feet and dont want to come we should just go in for someone like Huntellar at Real. Still one of the best forwards around - much better than what we have at the moment and certainly a top 4 player.

The thing is, if you hold this opinion about why Tevez is not announced you have to be prepared to say that spursmad and the other 'reliable' ITK's are all WUMs.

Spursmad has said Tevez is 100% done. That doesn't leave any margin for the deal still being negotiated, and can only fit in with the theory that it's all about the detail of the contract not getting us into any trouble re 3rd party ownership.

Regular Joe said:
The thing is, if you hold this opinion about why Tevez is not announced you have to be prepared to say that spursmad and the other 'reliable' ITK's are all WUMs.

Spursmad has said Tevez is 100% done. That doesn't leave any margin for the deal still being negotiated, and can only fit in with the theory that it's all about the detail of the contract not getting us into any trouble re 3rd party ownership.

OR about City pissing about and wanting to announce all three at once, being held up by the Eto'o wrangle.

Russian Mafia Revenge

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1198037/Bring-Tevez-Ancelotti-demands-Chelsea-splash-cash-beat-Manchester-City-Carlos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... arlos.html</a>

Re: Russian Mafia Revenge

In the tevez thread m8 and as i said there no quotes, no source, nothing to see here.

Also i would tend to think that Ahbramovich wouldnt be silly enuff to go head to head with the shiek he knows he cant match him

Re: Russian Mafia Revenge

Can't see Ancelotti throwing his toys out of his pram changin anything. If they were prepared to match our wages he would've signed already!

HURRY THE FUCK UP TEVEZ, I'M STARTING TO GET WORRIED!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.