Tevez [Merged]

Andouble said:
UlsterCitizen said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199198/Tevez-chooses-City-ahead-Chelsea-striker-prepares-complete-Eastlands-switch.html

Daily Mail now reporting Tevez due at Carrington in the morning

Gutierrez from Newcastle? Don't rate.

haha just read the full article and was gonna post the same. Same for Kolo Toure.

I'm just gonna put it down to paper talk

Looks like the FA have finally got thier arses in gear, it was always a race against time to get him on the plane for S.A.

Let this be the start of it all :)

happyblue. said:
Looks like the FA have finally got thier arses in gear, it was always a race against time to get him on the plane for S.A.

The famous happyblue I presume...;- )

Have you heard about Adebayor?

The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:
happyblue. said:

What have you heard billy?

Officially no.

Unofficially yes, but I stress unofficially.

Not an overly exciting statement I know but hey, I gotta get my post count up before I can create a thread :)

happyblue. said:
The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:
happyblue. said:

Officially no.

Not an overly exciting statement I know but hey, I gotta get my post count up before I can create a thread :)

Plan B due to not getting Eto'o?

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/12/article-0-054FEBC4000005DC-478_468x533.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/ ... 68x533.jpg</a>

Is this guy coming? He will scare the shit of ppl

happyblue. said:
The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:
happyblue. said:

Officially no.

i have it on good authority that we are double bluffing with eto to spped up deal ??and terry WILL hand in request if needed.

happyblue. said:
The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:
happyblue. said:

Officially no.

sounds good hb .. mods can happy blue have special dispension to post .. lol

happyblue. said:
The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:
happyblue. said:

Officially no.

Damn this is clearly spamming!!!!!! LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.