Tevez [Merged]

elanos tumb said:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/12/article-0-054FEBC4000005DC-478_468x533.jpg

Is this guy coming? He will scare the shit of ppl

Don't worry, he'll look like the most handsome god you've ever seen once he puts on a sky blue shirt ;)

happyblue. said:
The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:
happyblue. said:
Looks like the FA have finally got thier arses in gear, it was always a race against time to get him on the plane for S.A.

Let this be the start of it all :)

The famous happyblue I presume...;- )

Have you heard about Adebayor?

What have you heard billy?

Officially no.

Unofficially yes, but I stress unofficially.

Not an overly exciting statement I know but hey, I gotta get my post count up before I can create a thread :)
I can post it for you. :)
Don't worry, I will mention your name. XD

Don't worry, I will mention your name. XD[/quote]

Ha ha thanks for the offer mate, but I will do my time like everyone else, I will have to build a bit of trust first :)

Off on holiday for a week so hopefully some of your more trusted ITK's can keep you all updated, and the not so trusted ITK's keep you amused! it could turn out to be a very special week in MCFC history ;)

happyblue. said:

Ha ha thanks for the offer mate, but I will do my time like everyone else, I will have to build a bit of trust first :)

Off on holiday for a week so hopefully some of your more trusted ITK's can keep you all updated, and the not so trusted ITK's keep you amused! it could turn out to be a very special week in MCFC history ;)[/quote]

Was there ever a part of you that thought Christ, I know whats going to happen this week and I'm going on holiday. I wonder if I could get away with Butlins this year?!

After all the bits and bobs on here I am looking forward to this week immensely!

happyblue. said:

Off on holiday for a week so hopefully some of your more trusted ITK's can keep you all updated, and the not so trusted ITK's keep you amused! it could turn out to be a very special week in MCFC history ;)[/quote]

any chance of a brief summary of what you know to date to keep us goin while your on your hols??? ;-)

UlsterCitizen said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199198/Tevez-chooses-City-ahead-Chelsea-striker-prepares-complete-Eastlands-switch.html

Daily Mail now reporting Tevez due at Carrington in the morning
right, what are the odds on tevez failing his medical with us?

it would be typical city if he failed it after all this, he'll probobly get swine flu of richards and fail because of that.

only1paulsimpson said:
happyblue. said:

Off on holiday for a week so hopefully some of your more trusted ITK's can keep you all updated, and the not so trusted ITK's keep you amused! it could turn out to be a very special week in MCFC history ;)

any chance of a brief summary of what you know to date to keep us goin while your on your hols??? ;-)[/quote]

yeah course mate, but it's all rather boring.

Tevez is as nailed on as you get without signing, Lescott is agreed but waiting on Everton, Eto'o (well you know that one now!) Terry is as I said the one our new owners want as the trophy signing and they will move heaven and earth to get him. Adebayor is the interesting one, heard nothing until I read on here earlier and then got a text out of the blue from the guy that told me Given was on his way but as ever I don't know it as fact so won't put my name against it. Well done anyone that has called that and it comes true!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.