Tevez MUST start

Dzeko and Balotelli just aren't in his class, when he came on today even for a few minutes, he offered so much more than both do.

Will be gutted when we lose the greedy mercenary bastard, he will be hard to replace.

Tevez was brilliant when he came on but he didn't look fit enough to start.

Shame because we are a much better team with him in the side.

Impossible for us to judge how fit he is, hopefully he will be able to put in a shift for 60 minuttes on saturday, but if he is not fit he should not start.

Fantastic cameo tonight by him.

i was against him playing in the final as the players that got us there deserved to start,but tevez 10 min cameo put the urgency back into the side,and we played at a higher tempo,with him nearly scoring in injury time,for me now if fit he starts,on a sidenote though on sky mancini stated he was'nt 100% fit and seemed to imply that a place on the bench will be all that carlos would get...

Roberto Mancini just expressed doubts that Carlos Tevez can start FA Cup final. "I don't think so," his first response

Offer him a million quid a week and a new mansion for his agent if thats what it takes. He must be in our team next season.

bluefandk said:
Impossible for us to judge how fit he is, hopefully he will be able to put in a shift for 60 minuttes on saturday, but if he is not fit he should not start.

Fantastic cameo tonight by him.

I agree with this POV. To have Tevez come on with 30 mins to go with his energy, that would be much more effective than starting and then running out of steam. Him chasing down tired defenders will really knacker them out quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.