Tevez on JT in The Sun

Wreckless Alec said:
fulhamroad22 said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-star-Carlos-Tevez-flies-lover-around-the-world-to-a-hotel-while-partner-brings-premature-baby-home-Exclusive-article347031.html

If true, Tevez is being a hypocrite in the OP's article...

Why ?

Well he is quite rightly branding Terry as a bad person for cheating, saying is as many words he should have his legs broken. If Tevez has done the same, I'd find a bit rich for him to make that comment to be honest.

squirtyflower said:
i have always felt the hypocrite's to be the ones who comment about other teams' players when they can't even be arsed to go and see their own team

If you directing that at me, I'm a season ticket holder with Chelsea living in the South (with a family from London that have a history of supporting Chelsea), supported them since 1993/94 when I was four years old having been personally convinced by Matthew Harding, experiencing the bad and the good, much like many City fans on here.

If you're looking for a plastic that doesn't go to games and support their team properly you've found the wrong guy.

personally can't be arsed
but you were on here whilst chelsea were still on tv

unless of course the radio waves from london are taking longer to get up north these days

squirtyflower said:

unless of course the radio waves from london are taking longer to get up north these days

...The match finished around 6.00pm, I made my post on here at 7.30pm via my iPhone on the train home to Sussex after the game...

Please don't make a judgment about me supporting my team, your wasting your time, mate. You don't know anything about me.

I've been extremely civil in pretty much all of my posts on here (all of which are some way related back to Chelsea) and only come on here to see the viewpoint from other teams' supports. So do not try and tell me I don't support my team.

fulhamroad22 said:
squirtyflower said:

...The match finished around 6.00pm, I made my post on here at 7.30pm via my iPhone on the train home to Sussex after the game...

Please don't make a judgment about me supporting my team, your wasting your time, mate. You don't know anything about me.

I've been extremely civil in pretty much all of my posts on here (all of which are some way related back to Chelsea) and only come on here to see the viewpoint from other teams' supports. So do not try and tell me I don't support my team.
i don't remember saying you didn't
you doth protest too much

you were lurking on here well before your first post, it shows up at the bottom of the forum
must have been a shit game if you were on here at the game?

squirtyflower said:
fulhamroad22 said:

i don't remember saying you didn't
you doth protest too much

you were lurking on here well before your first post, it shows up at the bottom of the forum
must have been a shit game if you were on here at the game?

I wasn't looking at the forum during the game... I did not post, I haven't physically been on here. I was at the Stoke game in the Matthew Harding stand, Row W next to Gate 11, which is where my normal seat is during the league games.

I've obviously posted before today, but I certainly wasn't on here during the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.