Tevez or Cook

Hmm.....Cook's predatory finishing, inspiring captaincy and iconic poster potential versus Tevez's vision for global marketing, high level business link ups and occasional gaffe prone speeches. Give me a few more mins to ponder.

malg said:
I'm definitely keeping my eye on this thread as it has all the hallmarks of turning into a right good 'un (plenty of abusive messages already)!

Go get fcuked - I bet you're one of the people that cause tailbacks on the motorway slowing down to look at accidents on the opposite carriageway.

;-)

Mike D said:
Lets just suppose for one minute that Tevez's agent is telling the truth and the bungling Gary Cook has again made a right cock up again taking the "Do you know who I am attitude with poor little Carlos"

Anyway straight choice lets imagine you're Sheikh Monsour, Gary Cook has just thrown his toys out and says its me or Tevez take your pick, who do you choose????

Why stop there. Let's suppose that Garry Cook is a secret United supporter and is on the take from Old Trafford to undermine the team by deliberately skimming money off the Tevez paychecks to make the interest payments on the theatre of debt. Furthermore, that Tevez is actually a passionate City supporter who has come up through our youth academy and would play for free if only it wouldn't upset team unity, and only submitted a written transfer request because he was being held hostage by armed space alien monkeys.....

This might be the worst question I've seen in this forum since the infamous "Colin Bell or Steve Daley?" thread.

None of us know the facts or are in a position to judge either Cook or Tevez.

If Tevez and his agent were shown to be acting in bad faith, then I choose Cook. If Cook is acting poorly, then I choose Tevez.

Lets fuck over our board room structure for a great player that only lasts two seasons wherever he goes and looks to line his pocket and that of his agent, and has proved it yet again with this transfer request and his weaselly agents lies.

YCMIU

Bring back Alistair Mackintosh ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.