Tevez out for Villa?

Not going to happen that pal, I think it will happen soon though. Just not against Villa. Besides how can you drop Tevez after his performance and his two goals against West Ham...

LCBblue said:
Not going to happen that pal, I think it will happen soon though. Just not against Villa. Besides how can you drop Tevez after his performance and his two goals against West Ham...
Because he's not 100% yet. He will need to be rested at some point.

Re: Tevez out for Villa!

bluemoon32 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I'd bet my house on Bellamy not starting.

I'd be hugely annoyed if Bellamy is dropped after his recent displays for us, if any player deserves to be first on the teamsheet then it's him.....not that Hughes would give a damn about that i think lol.

30 years old, dodgy knees, played 3 games in a row. Bellamy should be the hokey cokey player of the side, in and out otherwise don't be suprised to see him out for few weeks/months by November with fucked knees.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

Stupid fucking thread title. Why is tevez not fit? He's had plenty minutes since his minor injury. I reckon tev wil play behind ade with bellamy on the left, swp on the rite and nige and barry at centre mid

Re: Tevez out for Villa!

city-of-cardiff said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I'd bet my house on Bellamy not starting.
where do you live?

I'm a city fan so Manchester init, manchester's blue, red live in london, surrey yada yada yada.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.