Tevez Out - This is the fans time to speak.

malg said:
SilvaAnnie said:
Ever thought Mancini got it wrong. Nobody can confirm his claims that Tevez refused to play.
Maybe it's about time you all backed down.
Tons of boring shit on this thread, but I agree with your post. Oh, and let's be honest, it has absolutely fuck all to do with the fans. It's the manager and the club's decision, and whatever they decide we should support it.
Don't you like the smell of baking bread then ?

awest said:
OK the press are having a beno in trying to undermine the boss. It's time the fans stood up to Tevez and said "we don't want you at this club anymore"

Those city fans who back Mancini and never want to see Tevez in a city shirt again reply to this thread with a "BYE BYE TEVEZ GO AND RIP SOME OTHER CLUB OFF!"

MCFC
Mancunians born and bred.
If these stories are true then Mancini seems to have needed no help from the media in being undermined as he's managed it well enough by himself.

Starting to look like he has a personal beef against Tevez and even his own staff don't support him. He's got to stop behaving like a spoilt brat and learn how to manage people he might not necessarily want to share the time of day with. Butty can't seem to do that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
awest said:
OK the press are having a beno in trying to undermine the boss. It's time the fans stood up to Tevez and said "we don't want you at this club anymore"

Those city fans who back Mancini and never want to see Tevez in a city shirt again reply to this thread with a "BYE BYE TEVEZ GO AND RIP SOME OTHER CLUB OFF!"

MCFC
Mancunians born and bred.
If these stories are true then Mancini seems to have needed no help from the media in being undermined as he's managed it well enough by himself.

Starting to look like he has a personal beef against Tevez and even his own staff don't support him. He's got to stop behaving like a spoilt brat and learn how to manage people he might not necessarily want to share the time of day with. Butty can't seem to do that.

ahha a beef butty....mmmmmmm better than a dripping butty...eh

Longsight-memories said:
Tevez is the embodiment of this. His contract stipulates that he must always be City’s highest paid player and, therefore, elevates him above his teammates. This is almost the definition of entitlement and it is an entitlement which, more than simply create, City have actually enshrined. That it came back to bite them is, if not inevitable, then, certainly not surprising.

http://goodfeetforabigman.com/2011/...n-but-we-should-probably-all-leave-him-alone/
Yeah but IF he does turn it around, City should 'uncut' his crust and give him a small slice of his huge demands.

Being serious, as far as I'm concerned the bottom line is that Tevez should never play for the club again, and the club should not undermine the manager on this issue.

I would also hate to see Tevez benefit financially from this, which is why I've never been in favour of the club sacking him. But that's secondary, if we have to pay his wages up to 1st Jan and then let him leave for a knock down price then so be it.

But if he ever steps onto the pitch in a City shirt I'll be heading for the exits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.