Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

pee dubyas crayons

Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.

What an infuriatingly stupid post!

think your looking at it to much, looked like a bit of a nervous false laugh to me,

tevez is god, leave him alone,

must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Is this the start of yet another player being hounded out of the club. No wonder they keep wanting out.

18 goals this season.

Pick on Benjani for gods sake. He plays crap and smiles when he's offside. Criticise him, not our main goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.