Tevez potential solution

The obstacle is his wife, Vanessa. She's said she won't ever move to the UK, but she's never said she'd move to Spain or Italy. In the end, Carlos may have to return to play in Argentina or retire altogether.<br /><br />-- Sun May 22, 2011 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
I accept he genuinely misses his kids but so do all our armed forces, merchant seamen etc, etc.
It's more complex than that though.

If his kids grow away from him, his wife can (according to Argentinian law) claim them as sole custody with denial of visitation rights, since she can make the plea that he abandoned them.

That would mean not seeing them until they turn 18, and then only if they choose to accept him, which may be hard if they get poisoned against him by mom.

bobmcfc said:
why don't we buy him some new kids ?

guinness_brilliant.jpg

I seriously don't get what the problem is, sure they can hire someone fulltime to teach them all English right?

Also not Wife, EX WIFE.

I'm sure Argie assasins don't cost THAT much, do they?

give him a mid season break - a month off or summat

as we proved when he was injured we can win without him

The club should issue a statement saying they don't want him to leave but should anyone offer 50m in next two weeks then he can leave. After that he stays.

I personally think he takes liberties when the other players have to tow the line. I can't see kompany and de jong etc not having something to say about that if it continues.

The club needs to regain the power it afforded him when he was seemingly a one man team and say that he needs to put up or shut up, so to speak.

Excellent player but not bigger than the club and city should dictate how things happen with this by forcing his hand.

brass neck said:
Why don't we.......sign him up for a new 5 year contract, let him go home on half pay for a season, then come back when he has refueled his battery's and got his fix of the homeland for a year???? OK, we miss out on him for a season, but after a year, he comes back to us, rested, ready to go and with a contract that will let us have the best of him..........Not ideal, but better than never seeing him again surely??
OK BN I give in. Is this another one of your Sunday Wind Ups?

Honestly its a pukka idea, i don't wont him to go because he is guaranteed goals, I don't see who is going to get the amount goals he gets unless Ballo stays red mist free all season and dzeko finds another yard of pace.

Tevez is doing it we need to find a pragmatic way to get him happy and playing well for us. My solution isn't ideal obviously its just a way to try to meet him half way.........Short of that i say sell him for 50 and buy Ronaldo for 100 he is guaranteed goals, but half the people here wouldn't want that either..............

Just sign up his ex for say 2 year on silly money with a house and then after two years she can fook off with the kid to where ever she wants !Carlos stays happy cos his kids are here scores muchus goals !!:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.