Tevez price?

Manchestercitychorlton

If we do indeed sell him which looks extremly likely, how much do you think we can get for him?

I think atleast 50m and if we sell him and adebayor we're looking at about 70-80m so thats our spending money for the summer? That means we would be making a profit this year so the sheikh should be happy.

I think that we will try and get a player or players as part of any deal mate.

No club can match a true valuation for Carlos in the current financial climate apart from us so players will be used as bargaining chips so to speak.

blueinsa said:

No club can match a true valuation for Carlos in the current financial climate apart from us so players will be used as bargaining chips so to speak.

Agree with this. I think we will probably get £15-£20 million plus at least 1 player!

OrigamiNinja said:
blueinsa said:

Agree with this. I think we will probably get £15-£20 million plus at least 1 player!
This
No way are we gonna get more than 25mil max for Tevez,one reason being clubs know he wants out,as does he,another reason is that no other club can afford the 50 plus he is worth,so...

OrigamiNinja said:
blueinsa said:

Silly thread - only valid to consider Tevez's value on its own, and I'd agree with £25m. He's not worth more.
Player swap is preferable..................a central defender of some stature would be top priority. Looks like Italy is favoured destination - and only Inter or Milan could afford him. Who have they got that we'd like?
But all will come to naught if we dont get Champs League - its the key to everything.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 am --<br /><br />
Mickeypoll said:
Tevez £100,000,000.

Top Quality player

silly person

blueinsa said:

This. Pretty much sums it up.

ANY1aBLUE said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Silly thread - only valid to consider Tevez's value on its own, and I'd agree with £25m. He's not worth more.Player swap is preferable..................a central defender of some stature would be top priority. Looks like Italy is favoured destination - and only Inter or Milan could afford him. Who have they got that we'd like?
But all will come to naught if we dont get Champs League - its the key to everything.

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 am --

Mickeypoll said:
Tevez £100,000,000.

Top Quality player

silly person

Nonsense. Theres at least 3 teams in the Prem who would take him at £30 million the only problem is we wont want to sell him to a Prem rival. Theres no way we will give him away for £25 million!

ANY1aBLUE said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Silly thread - only valid to consider Tevez's value on its own, and I'd agree with £25m. He's not worth more.
Player swap is preferable..................a central defender of some stature would be top priority. Looks like Italy is favoured destination - and only Inter or Milan could afford him. Who have they got that we'd like?
But all will come to naught if we dont get Champs League - its the key to everything.

silly person
Central defender?? If toure is back next season why would be get one, lescott is improving vastly, kompany is the best in the world imo, boateng can play there as can boyata as can richards.
If we're going for a swap deal we should get a fast skillfull midfielder/attacker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.