Tevez price?

Manchestercitychorlton said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Silly thread - only valid to consider Tevez's value on its own, and I'd agree with £25m. He's not worth more.
Player swap is preferable..................a central defender of some stature would be top priority. Looks like Italy is favoured destination - and only Inter or Milan could afford him. Who have they got that we'd like?
But all will come to naught if we dont get Champs League - its the key to everything.

silly person
Central defender?? If toure is back next season why would be get one, lescott is improving vastly, kompany is the best in the world imo, boateng can play there as can boyata as can richards.
If we're going for a swap deal we should get a fast skillfull midfielder/attacker

We will be looking to improve - not stay as we are. Toure isnt/wasnt good enough and 'improving' Lescott wont make enough improvement. As for Boyata - jury def still out and certainly isnt ready for Champ League. We need best Central defence possible so Mancini can feel more reassured and only need to play NDJ (OR ONE OTHER) as holding mf- increasing attacking potential.

balkanno said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So Andy Carrol is worth £35 million and Tevez is worth £25 million. In terms of games ot goals ratio he is worth over £50 million easily

Did somebody said Carrol is worth the 35M Fee?

Carrol, Torres, Dzeko all were January buys, which Price is allways at least 30% higher.

Its bout the the Buyers View.

Tevez is a problematic Character, not an extrem Team Player and is mostly a higher Risk then Carrol, Dzeko, etc.

30% higher still makes Carrol worth £24.5 million. You would never get Torres for less than £50 million and he wanted out. There is no way City will sell a player for as much as they paid for him when he has been a better player since joining

And alot of people said Carrol was worth that money

urmston said:
I think £20m max for Tevez.

City will want to sell him to a foreign club, not a premiership one.

Plus, he's got a history of being a bit troublesome, what with his moodiness, all his trips to Argentina and all that sickly sentimental bringing his kids onto the pitch as if he's the only footballer ever to have children or to split up with their mother.

He's a fantastic player but Ferguson let him go without too much of a fight, and now he's been a difficult character at City. His track record won't exactly boost his appeal to other clubs so his price won't be that great.

Torres was known for being sulky at liverpool and was playing awful yet they still got 50m for him. Tevez is the same yet he has been absolutely brilliant this season and last season. Maybe the price was inflated a bit but no way are we selling him for 20m or less

Depends on who he is going to as different clubs could offer certain players to decrease the price. If he was being touted to Inter , I would want 20 million and Etoo or 10 million and Sneijder. Can't see him going anywhere else , he will either go to Italy or stay here , neither of which I am too fussed about

BoyBlue_1985 said:
balkanno said:

Carrol, Torres, Dzeko all were January buys, which Price is allways at least 30% higher.

Tevez is a problematic Character, not an extrem Team Player and is mostly a higher Risk then Carrol, Dzeko, etc.

30% higher still makes Carrol worth £24.5 million. You would never get Torres for less than £50 million and he wanted out. There is no way City will sell a player for as much as they paid for him when he has been a better player since joining

seems to me he probably is! i wanted us to buy Carroll instead of Dzeko - but was laughed at on this site....................i also wanted Modric instead of Barry.............Now I want Sneijder (or however you spell it); straight swap for Tevez would be good business in my eyes.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 am --<br /><br />
Blue Elmo said:
Depends on who he is going to as different clubs could offer certain players to decrease the price. If he was being touted to Inter , I would want 20 million and Etoo or 10 million and Sneijder. Can't see him going anywhere else , he will either go to Italy or stay here , neither of which I am too fussed about

We need to get rid - he's always going to be trouble. The 'team' are better off without him.

On a slightly different subject - can Yaya play Centre Forward............thoughts?

ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

seems to me he probably is! i wanted us to buy Carroll instead of Dzeko - but was laughed at on this site....................i also wanted Modric instead of Barry.............Now I want Sneijder (or however you spell it); straight swap for Tevez would be good business in my eyes.

Well it is and it isnt because then we need to fork out £30 million odd for another striker because lets be honest Dzeko is beyond shite in the PL so what we re from the Tevez deal is actually £30 mill out of pocket

BoyBlue_1985 said:
balkanno said:

The Future will show that, Carrol was an Kamikaze buy.

I dont know who do y want to make belive that with 50M, who would pay such money for a problematic Player like Tevez is?

tevez is a gemstone on the pitch there is very few of his style about he would walk into anyteam its our turn to hold other clubs to ransom you want him you give us what we want attitude is whats needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.