Tevez rejects juve to stay at city

i dont care what anyone says about this man, he will be a major loss if he leaves nobody at present in the world apart from the obveous Christano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi can compete with his apps to goals ratio i mean look for yourself 81 apps to 52 goals in all comps.

you show me a player who can do this year in year out who can come into the preimership, fit into a side, and do it in the champions league next year for you.

then only then will i say ok you win.

i didnt like nor condone what he did at christmas but his performance level never dropped he still kept on banging them in and has become the 2010/2011 joint top goalscorer. shame he has a idiot for a agent and shame about his personal life, i for one can still see him being here next year

Carlos Tevez has said he will not go back to Manchester even for a holiday when he leaves City at the end of his contract.

The 27-year-old has been linked with an exit from the Eastlands outfit with both Juventus and Inter seemingly interested in the Argentina international.

Tevez admits settling down in Manchester has been tough, while claiming he has reconciled his relationship with Albiceleste coach Sergio Batista after making the provisional Copa America squad.

"There is nothing to do in Manchester. I speak bad English still. When my contract ends in three years then I will not return to Manchester, not even for a holiday," he told Playfutbol.

On his return to the national team, after being dropped in the past for previous misdemeanours, he added: "We spoke about certain things and I told him [Batista] how I felt. He thought something of me, but I said it was not like that. In anycase, everything is clear now."

The Manchester City striker had previously thought about hanging up his boots next year, but that appears unlikely.

"I have always said I would retire when I was 28, but I think I will continue a bit more," he concluded.

----

These comments about there being nothing to do here always puzzle me. We have no beach, granted, but we have anything else any other city has - history, arts, culture, events, clubs, shops, restaurants, nearby countryside. What does he want really?

However, he said "when my contract ends in three years", which has to be a good sign unless its a faulty translation.

Copied off another forum

His agent on talksport

Was on talking about Hughes (I didn't realise he represented him!) but then went on to talk about Tevez.

Basically he was saying that Tevez was really proud of his achievements at City and they have not been looking for a move away since the problems last December (which he says were resolved), however he is expecting Carlos to sort his family issues out within a fortnight, one way or another, and then make a statement. To me he seemed to be saying that he believed that the most likely situation would be for Carlito to stay put next season and claimed that for him (Kia) that would be the best thing for Carlos as long as he can sort out the issue with his kids.

Listed Pro's as
City with Tevez are one of the favourites for the title next season
The fans have taken him to their hearts
Proud of having achieved City's first targets and would be great to go the next step
Knows that the next City captain to lift the Prem title will become an ultimate legend at the club
Has an excellent relationship with Sheikh Mansour

Listed Con
Misses his daughters

Just listened to Kia on SSN, very difficult to read tbh, it certainly sounded like there was some optimism he would stay at City but all the while I just don't trust the snake.

He seemed to leave the option of him leaving open as well by commenting about whether he can sort his family issues out.

Sounds like we will hear pretty soon.

I took that as he is going to stay.Kia actually spoke highly of the club,something I was very surprised at.Made it sound very unlikely Carlos wont be here.

In the transfer forum this was linked to;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.larazon.com.ar/show/Carlos-Tevez-sentarse-Susana-Gimenez_0_246300149.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.larazon.com.ar/show/Carlos-T ... 00149.html</a>

basically this is Carlos on daytime chat show with his kids begging his wife to take him back!very surreal,can you see Giggs doing this on jeremy kyle? ;-)

So it's very apparent Tevez has been truthful about going home to address his family situation and seems very happy with life at the club.

think we can be a bit more optimistic today lads.

LoveCity said:
These comments about there being nothing to do here always puzzle me. We have no beach, granted, but we have anything else any other city has - history, arts, culture, events, clubs, shops, restaurants, nearby countryside. What does he want really?

However, he said "when my contract ends in three years", which has to be a good sign unless its a faulty translation.

"Arts, culture, events, clubs, shops..." require that you understand English, though. Tevez is very bad at non-Romance languages. He can speak decent Portuguese and Italian, and some French, and he understands all three well.

But it seems he cannot get English. So, it makes sense he gets bored in England.

jsteward said:
LoveCity said:

"Arts, culture, events, clubs, shops..." require that you understand English, though. Tevez is very bad at non-Romance languages. He can speak decent Portuguese and Italian, and some French, and he understands all three well.

But it seems he cannot get English. So, it makes sense he gets bored in England.

There's always Sandy's. How much English do you need?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.