TEVEZ Saga pt2: Madrid not will to pay asking price..

BusterPhillips

Its so pridictable,were going to ask for market value for tevez and Madrid will dick around trying to get a cut price deal knowing that we have an unhappy player on our books.

Personally I hope we play hard ball and make sure the deal suits us, if it dosnt then don't release the player. If Tevez retires he'll get sued by the club.

That's my theory why Joorabchian is making as many waves as possible

Get tevez out of the way whilst he makes as much sh't as possible, then he can drive transfer fee down to a level where some interested partry feels they can do business

Just maybe Tevez might think that he doesn't want his name dragged through the mud? The only hope

Marvin said:
That's my theory why Joorabchian is making as many waves as possible

Get tevez out of the way whilst he makes as much sh't as possible, then he can drive transfer fee down to a level where some interested partry feels they can do business

Just maybe Tevez might think that he doesn't want his name dragged through the mud? The only hope

Bit late for that I would have thought.

Why would Real or Barcelona want Tevez? Ronaldo, Higuain and Benzema are doing welll at Los Blancos and Barca have Villa, Messi, Pedro, Bojan.

Carlos will be heading to Argentina, mark my words.

NewbBlue said:
Fine with me. Tell Madrid that if they don't pay our price, we'll offer him to Barca for half price.

Not forgetting to add a 50% sell on clause if he's sold within three years.

That would be typical City to sell him to Barca in Jan for £15M and in the summer he's sold to Real Madrid for £25M

As our prospective purchases will no doubt go up in value with the sellers knowing we have to buy, we should make a nice profit on Tevez or not let him go and see if he really does retire. I doubt he has been saving for his future, so he will be unable to sustain that stance for long

We can let him retire and still hold his registration, he can't even play in a pub league without us coming down like a ton of bricks on him for any wages.

I really, really hope he's chosen the wrong club to fucl with on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.