TEVEZ Saga pt2: Madrid not will to pay asking price..

Hoping Sheikh Mansour, Cook, Khaldoon have the bottle to play hardball over this one. I don't doubt they do. They won't let Madrid fuck us about.

It's important for FFPR that we get the best price possible.

If no-one is prepared to pay keep hold of him and see if attitudes change next season.

bluemoondays said:
We can let him retire and still hold his registration, he can't even play in a pub league without us coming down like a ton of bricks on him for any wages.I really, really hope he's chosen the wrong club to fucl with on this.

That's the one.
He must NEVER be allowed to fuck us and go play with his mates in his backyard at our expense like Robinho did.

If it's really all about "family" as he's been telling the media for the last 12 months,and he does indeed retire from football-which I doubt very much he will if yesterday's statement is anything to go by-then if nothing else,I'll respect his decision.But I won't be holding my breath.

But he and his agent have got to undertsand that he can't just call ths shots,talk a load of double speak, do what he likes and take the piss and simply move on to the next club unnapposed after making a fortune from us.
We need to show that we have teeth,or every two bit "superstar" that shows up is going to believe he can do 12 months at City,make a fortune and then walk out when he likes.

Personally,I think he's tainted goods now-as Rooney is at the rags.You know at the back of your mind that no matter what,he doesn't really want to be there.It's a "job" nothing more or less.The emeotional connection has been severed.

But he and his slavemaster must not be allowed to hold us to ransom.If we don't get what WE want,then hold his registration.And if he fucks us about,take him and his agent down.

I'm sad today.Sad for us fans,sad for the club-and sad for Tevez.
Could've been part of a City side that lifted the trophy hoodoo,then walked off into the Spanish sunset in 6 months an absolute hero, with our blessings.

You've chosen the wrong path this time Carlos.

From hero to zero.
Thanks for the memories.

Mourinho wants fernando llorente. Atleast he wants a target man as he has already Benzema and Higaman.....they are fairly similar to Tevez, dont think he wants another midget

gooney said:
Mourinho wants fernando llorente. Atleast he wants a target man as he has already Benzema and Higaman.....they are fairly similar to Tevez, dont think he wants another midget

You do realise that Tevez has 31 in 35 for us playing the target man?

You don't have to be 6' 4" to play it. Just strong with your back to goal and with a good touch.

SWP's back said:
gooney said:

You do realise that Tevez has 31 in 35 for us playing the target man?

You don't have to be 6' 4" to play it. Just strong with your back to goal and with a good touch.
When I say target man. I mean someone with areal ability. Who knows, but rumours were he wanted a big striker in the summer as he wanted variation....but Tevez aint gonna go anywhere and this will get ugly. No one can afford the guy

gooney said:
I don't think Real Madrid will ever play a long ball up the middle as some English teams still do

Tevez is perfect modern target centre-forward who can hold the ball up with his back to goal......sadly

isn't kaka back soon? give us 10m plus kaka or 40 million, would be good to watch kaka and silva playing together every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.