Tevez says happy again in Manchester, getting in shape

Off the pitch Carlo is a pain and drives you crazy. However, he is still a top class player and a valuable member of the squad.

So long as he wears the blue of City he will have my full support, starting with Wigan, because I believe that with the CL game the following Tuesday, Roberto will start with Mario & Carlos and rest Dzeko & Aguerro.

He will get back into the team , I don't doubt that . There will come a point where he gets his chance and he will take it and cement his place back in the team . Whether Carlos plays or Sergio or Nasri or Silva , we will always be a threat going forward .

The cheek of this guy (Tevez) is unbelievable. Who the fuck does he think he is thinking that after handing in two transfer requests he is still a "symbol" of the club let alone Captain? Speaking of that why the hell has he still not been stripped off the Captaincy officially. I cannot imagine it to be healthy for the dressing room if he can just keep the armband after all the drama off the pitch since he handed in the first request. For me he can stay on the bench and come in as a sub when needed because Aguero and Dzeko work extremely well together. When Tevez came on against Bolton our team went back to the old "give the ball to Carlos who wont pass it and hope he scores" style of play.

No issue with him as a player on the field, lets hope he can now get his fitness back, front four of Tevez, Balotelli, AJ, and Yaya should be enough to beat Wigan enabling fresh legs to be deployed against Napoli. Oh it is great to be a blue. :-)

Oh Manchester is wonderfull
Oh Manchester is NOW wonderfull
Full of restaurants and sunny days
Oh Manchester is wonderfull.

i can't understand is this a man city fan site or a tevez fan site, club comes before players always. i became a man city fan when we bought robinho originally i was a rags fan because of yorke i'm from trinidad, so i didn't really care for city much just watched for robinho but fell in love with the club an when robinho left i found my self saying good riddance to bad rubbish this point is just to show that now i put no one above city an hate the rags with a passion tevez has disrespected the the city of Manchester with his comments, disrespected the most loving, loyal and passionate fans hes ever had with his endless transfer saga, disrespected the club and manager with his public spats with mancini and garry cook, if this was any other player from our squad we would not be having this discussion i don't even think pep would take so much shit from messi eto was sold for less this just proves NO ONE IS ABOVE THE CLUB!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.