Tevez says happy again in Manchester, getting in shape

Tevez City said:
What else do you expect him to say ?

Nothing. Even when the team is playing well, he has to be centre of attention. Him keeping schtum for a while would not bother any of us in the slightest, as opposed to changing his mind every few months.

c4lv3rt said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Go Carlito......Don't give a fuck about what he does or what he says off the pitch. He can fucking hate everything for me.So long as he does it on the pitch then that is fine.

This is the finest repose I've come across there isn't half some childish comments on here, its unreal. On the pitch is all I/we should care about end of.

It only counts here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qPcxJ1k4Y[/youtube]

Why haven't we already declared Vinnie Kompany as our captain? It's the only thing that hasn't made the start of this season absolutely perfect.

Tevez City said:
It only counts here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qPcxJ1k4Y[/youtube]

Not quite. Team cohesion is very important. Psychology and morale are very important aspects in team games (such as football).

Now, there is no scale or conversion rate between individual skills contribution vs. unsettling presence in the team. So it's hard to estimate how much one outweighs the other, but making drama and tension is never a good thing, and can't be dismissed just cause one guy has individual skills.

All that being said, I still think his "negative effects" aren't that huge tbh, I mean, he didn't fight anyone on training, or talk shit about his teammates and stuff like that. So I think he can still be more of a benefit than a liability, if he can keep his form from last season.

Tevez is now third choice striker at City

I wonder how long he will be happy sat on the bench?

I really hope Mancini doesnt start changing a winning team just to accomedate Tevez.

Dribble said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
hahaha oh my god this is becoming a joke...

He makes excuses for EVERYTHING...

"I'm a scapegoat cause I missed the pen./ I gained weight cause I'm sad/ I'm not starting because it is my decision."
^^Nail on the head^^

Tevez is a steaming piece of dog shit!!! Between him and his scummy 'adviser' I don't know who's worse!!! It's obvious that they are both making 'Tevez is happy at Manchester City' noises because no **** wants him, but as many posters have pointed out, let's see what happens in January!!!

The first sniff that another team might give Tevez & Kia the big payday they're after, the headlines will read and I quote:

"Tevez: My family tried, but just can't settle in Manchester so I'm off...... Again!!!"

But fuck him, let's just use him for his effort and goals on the pitch as and when it suits us (ie: Carling Cup games & at home against Norwich), just as he's using us at the present. Tevez is royally fucked because no other club wants to pay the fee that we're asking plus his extortionate wages only for Tevez to pull the same stunt against them 2 years after signing that he has pulled with us and all the other clubs he's been at throughout his career!!!!

Tevez is the boy who cried wolf once too often!!!

Though I hate to admit it, I agree with you. When he left the scum for us he was god and absolutely loved his passion but, like the above post, whats gonna happen when his family are experiencing a 'biting cold winter'!?....
My love for him is waning

bluefandk said:
Tevez is now third choice striker at City

I wonder how long he will be happy sat on the bench?

I really hope Mancini doesnt start changing a winning team just to accomedate Tevez.

Wakey wakey . . Mancini can't avoid changing a winning team because we're entering the 2 games a week period now, with CL games mid-week & Prem games at weekend, no way that Mancini won't rotate to rest players and maintain sharpness & fitness.
Tevez may prove to be crucial to our season even if he ups and leaves in January because the effort that he puts in, if played between now and January, will be effort taken off the guys he rotates for so that they're better set for the run-in in the Prem and the champions league through to the finals (with the FA cup thrown in for good measure).

Don't change a winning side? You're 'avin a larf!

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
Marvin said:
You are sick of him knuckling down? Strange response
No, I'm sick of him changing his mind.

Im glad he's changed his mind...In top five prem strikers list, along with Dzeko and Aguero.

whats to be sick about..??
December 2010 - I want to go.
January 2011 - Sorry, I want to stay.
July 2011 - I want to go.
August 2011 - My family have moved here and I want to stay.

I predict that in December 2011 he'll be saying that he wants to go because his family can't settle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.