Tevez Seen AT CoMS Rumour

jonny_h said:
Dont know how true it is but my mate at work has just got a text off his brother saying it was on sky sports news that Tevez has been seen at CoMS or carrington or somewhere but relating to City

i'll update you all if anything else comes of it... (i'm sure at least 1 of you will be watching SSN and would have seen it if it has been on tbh)

United's Training Ground is also called Carrington.

i txt meldrew as soon as i heard this then updated it on here...

i cant watch ssn at work so i didnt know whether it was true or not... but i thought you'd all like to know... then i get called a rag wum for trying to do you all a favour.

really nice friendly forum this 1 isnt it??

it's not my fault your all pissed at hughes for not making any mega signings yet..

jonny_h said:

i cant watch ssn at work so i didnt know whether it was true or not... but i thought you'd all like to know... then i get called a rag wum for trying to do you all a favour.

it's not my fault your all pissed at hughes for not making any mega signings yet..
*collective intake of breath*

jonny_h said:

WOOOOOSAR Johnny!

You'll get use to it on here eventually!

jonny_h said:
Dont know how true it is but my mate at work has just got a text off his brother saying it was on sky sports news that Tevez has been seen at CoMS or carrington or somewhere but relating to City

i'll update you all if anything else comes of it... (i'm sure at least 1 of you will be watching SSN and would have seen it if it has been on tbh)

u sure it wasn't Oddbod out of "carry on screaming?"

jonny_h said:

hes no coming to man city hes started for tonights game v derby
is senna coming to city

jonny_h said:

He keeps the birds off the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.