Tevez SHOULD start every League game

Tevez City

Keeping him on the bench today was a criminal thing to do from Mancini.

He is the best forward Mancini currently have, and that's why he should be a regular starter every game like Yaya,Kompany & Silva.

I'm worried that Mancini has a problem with Tevez and favours Balo. For me, it would be Tevez starting every time, but then again, it's not my job on the line.

No excuse to play our best 11 every week from now on in including the fa cup. If players want to moan let them moan and try harder to get into the team. No more need for rotation

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 pm --

No excuse to play our best 11 every week from now on in including the fa cup. If players want to moan let them moan and try harder to get into the team. No more need for rotation<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:05 pm --<br /><br />No excuse to play our best 11 every week from now on in including the fa cup. If players want to moan let them moan and try harder to get into the team. No more need for rotation

hgblue said:
I'm worried that Mancini has a problem with Tevez and favours Balo. For me, it would be Tevez starting every time, but then again, it's not my job on the line.

So am i .....

couldn't believe it when Mancini announced Balotelli would start today ... but he remains loyal to him , and it might just prove to be his downfall.

It was clear on his debut at Wolves that Balotelli isn't your usual type of player , and to be honest i've seen nothing to change my 'suspicious' opinion of him since ...... he just dosen't make enough things happen out on the pitch , and i'd put all three of the other strikers before him.

black mamba said:
hgblue said:

So am i .....

couldn't believe it when he announced Balotelli would start today ... but he remains loyal to him , and it might just prove to be his downfall.

It was clear on his debut at Wolves that Balotelli isn't your usual type of player , and to be honest i've seen nothing to change my negative opinion of him since ...... he just dosen't make enough things happen out on the pitch , and i'd put all three of the other strikers before him.
If that is the case Mancini won't be here much longer

nah....man city should send tevez out on loan to Liverpool, so I can see him and suarez playing together.

me.....a dzeko fan.......

from now to the end of season we need to start every game with tevez and aguero up front,dzeko has been giving chances to prove his worth for 90mins and he has not done much about,as for balo...time to get shot of,the boy is a fool,sell him in jan.. back to italy....oh and mancini i love you but please stop rotating the squad...if you dont make the starting 11 shut up moaning and try harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.