Tevez SHOULD start every League game

LoveCity said:
jackrussel said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini never forgets and hasn't forgiven Tevez for the Munich incident.
thats ok if you,ve got a van persie or cavanni to replace him but weve got ballotelli

I completely agree, I'm not saying Mancini is right but I truly believe he has never and will never forgive Tevez for Munich despite Tevez being our best striker at the moment. This whole "4 big name strikers" thing pisses me off, he never lets a pair settle and is switching them every week to pander to their egos. There is NO NEED for four expensive big name forwards like that, no club in the world has an equivalent.
if he wont forgive him then get rid and get rid mario,maybe a new striker and a top winger with pace,fergie always has pacey wingers,what do you think

LoveCity said:
Mancini never forgets and hasn't forgiven Tevez for the Munich incident.

tevez always claims they never get along, (before the munich incident)
he just wanted to give Mario a chance to shine against united....it didn't work out ...

Sergio will start every game unless he's injured so we must look at the individual credentials of the three strikers.

For me, Tevez is so far ahead of the others. If he's having a bad game he'll still chase balls round and contribute to the overall performance, which is where i feel he offers more than the other two. If Mario or Dzeko play poorly, they don't contribute a single thing to the play (unless we look at a couple of simple passes or winning headers).

We need to start the two of them and keep with them, until the levels become unacceptable and we can bring in one of the other two.

It was obvious to everyone except our management team that United's back four,who are flaky at best,just weren't being pressed enough by our strikers.Ferdinand and Evans could have had a cigar half the time,so easy was their task.

Once Tevez came on they were harrased,pressed and hurried and things started to happen.People were moving quicker and into space too.Today was not the game for the promised one. How much longer is Mancini goint o pick him or leave him on because he is ''Capable of something special?''......Yes and the world is ending December 21st too by all accounts!

He showed exactly why he should start, when he came on. No wonder the united players were happy when they heard he wasn't playing.

We messed about with the back 4 and we were conceding more goals than usual. We settled the back 4, low and behold, we stopped conceding.

If we get bit of consistency in a line up, and give Tevez and Aguero a run of 6 or so games starting together then I am sure we will start scoring a lot more too.

black mamba said:
hgblue said:
I'm worried that Mancini has a problem with Tevez and favours Balo. For me, it would be Tevez starting every time, but then again, it's not my job on the line.

So am i .....

couldn't believe it when Mancini announced Balotelli would start today ... but he remains loyal to him , and it might just prove to be his downfall.

It was clear on his debut at Wolves that Balotelli isn't your usual type of player , and to be honest i've seen nothing to change my 'suspicious' opinion of him since ...... he just dosen't make enough things happen out on the pitch , and i'd put all three of the other strikers before him.

I fancy today was a watershed. The look Mario gave Mancini when he walked off down the tunnel was enough to slay Roberto inside his technical area.

There are a couple of players who think that each game is about them instead of adding to a team ethic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.