Tevez skybet

Keep Carlos Tevez
The Red Devils will make a take-it-or-leave-it offer of £20 million to the Argentina international's owners on Wednesday...
2 Jun 2009 08:56:58
Photo GalleryZoom
EPL: Carlos Tevez, Manchester United v Arsenal (PA)
Related Links
Teams
Man Utd.
Players
Carlos Tevez
According to a report in the British tabloid The Daily Mirror, Manchester United will make one final attempt to sign Carlos Tevez on a permanent basis.

Apparently, Red Devils chief executive David Gill will meet the Argentina international's representative, Kia Joorabchian, on Wednesday.

It is thought that United will offer £20 million for 'El Apache', but will go no higher.

When the Premier League champions agreed to sign the 25-year-old on a two-year loan deal in 2007, they agreed a fee of £25.5m to be paid in 2009 should they want to keep hold of him.

However, the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City are all said to be willing to meet the striker's valuation, which could see United fail in their efforts to snap him up.

Lyon's Karim Benzema and Real Madrid's Klaas-Jan Huntelaar have recently been tipped to replace Tevez should he depart from Old Trafford this summer.

God i hope these horrible fookers dont get him, they have just pissed him about, if they do have the cash they could of just made his loan perm instead of fooking him about. Rags all over.

nickson71 said:
parkie101 said:
thats gota be a mojor hint den if the odds r goin down!!

bring on tevez n barry rub it in the rag n scousers noses!!!!!!!

Translation please

preferablly English

sorry been in tx mode all morning.
(in english now lol)

thats got to be a major hint then if the odds are going down!!

bring on tevez and barry! rub it in the rag and scousers noses!!!!

Current odds.....

Tevez's Club after Summer Transfer Window
Man City 4/7
Man Utd 11/4
Liverpool 6/1
Real Madrid 12/1
Barcelona 25/1
Ac Milan 25/1
Chelsea 33/1
Inter Milan 33/1
Arsenal 40/1
Tottenham 50/1

and....

Gareth Barrys Club after Summer Transfer Window
Man City 6/5
Aston Villa 2/1
Liverpool 11/4
Arsenal 12/1
Man Utd 20/1
Chelsea 25/1

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Spurs not even in the betting for Barry? Strange

Yeah.....noticed that myself. I really hope that we can get him. He's exactly what we need imo.
Odds are probably influenced by the report from the notw for example. I don't recall spurs being linked in any of the media outlets ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.