Tevez - The lipreading Reveals...............

Nelly's Left Foot said:
117 M34 said:
I though he can't speak English?

That is decent language use for someone who can't say 'steak and chips please' in a restraunt.

Believing what you read in the press is a little naive.

No no no, we only believe what we read when it suits us ??, c'mon now get with the programme.

Chances are Tevez was speaking in Spanish, which of course can be lip read. But hope can Kolarov understand it? He's never played in Spain and he is Serbian, I can't imagine he would have learnt it at school.
Never ever believe anything written in the Daily Mail. Especially when they suggest they have used "experts".
Lets wait to see what our investigation finds out...

Put him on the subs bench for a home game. If were comfortably winning by 3 goals. Bring him on and we'll give him a chorus of "Liar,Liar,Liar" maybe even sing it in spanish so he knows what he's done to us. Then he can crawl of to Malaga or somewhere else.

Un mentiroso
Tevez es un mentiroso
Un menti-ro-so
Tevez es un mentiroso

to the tune of Guantanamera

PistonBlue said:
117 M34 said:
I though he can't speak English?

That is decent language use for someone who can't say 'steak and chips please' in a restraunt.

Can Spanish not be lip-read?

I deel that I can speak for lots of blues when I SAY NO NOT BE ME i CAN'T EVEN SPEAK SPANISH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.