Tevez tipped to be Top Goalscorer

*singingtheblues* said:
Tevez will be deployed in a deeper role this season so I'd be surprised if he managed to equal last year's tally let alone become top scorer.

As someone else said previously, bookies love mugs.

Hello singingtheblues, aint seen you on here for a while.

Remember 'Boro last January??

I agree with what youre saying, but Tevez will be the penalty taker and I have a hunch we will be getting a few of them this season.

noose said:
Stay away from bookmakers, don't gamble, you will save money and won't line the pockets of the like of Fred Done, he has a part of every local bet.

So how much have you lost then?

Stay away from ITK skankers, sorry I mean tipsters, you will save money, trust your own judgement, not some mup in the paper.

scorer said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Tevez will be deployed in a deeper role this season so I'd be surprised if he managed to equal last year's tally let alone become top scorer.

As someone else said previously, bookies love mugs.

Hello singingtheblues, aint seen you on here for a while.

Remember 'Boro last January??

I agree with what youre saying, but Tevez will be the penalty taker and I have a hunch we will be getting a few of them this season.

Haha I do mate, how are you?

Yeah, I'm not saying he won't bag a hatful, he certainly will, I just think people should be careful with their money.

I think the only thing that will stop him scoring 20+ would be an injury.
If he plays he will score, hes that kind of player :)

The problem with that is that Tevez was most prolific last season playing up front as a lone striker.

I can't see him playing there on a regular basis this season.

You are also relying on City coming close to winning the league for your bet to have a chance too imo.

Bear in mind that City, this season, are more than likely to have several players sharing the scoring duties.

Ade is as prolific and there will be several players in the squad who have a history of expecting to be scoring between 7 and 15 goals a season. Plus you have the issue of rotation, given City's number of players.

That means that City are going to have to be scoring a large amount of goals if Tevez is going to get close to top scorer.

Van Persie, Rooney and Drogba are all well established as by far their team's most prolific striker and their teams are, in many ways, massively reliant on them as a goal scoring spear. Any of those gets injured and those teams lose a lot of their scoring potential. I don't think City will see Tevez in that way this season, even though he was prolific last year.

Factoring in all of that, I couldn't be touching that price.

carlos was illed yesterday
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ole.com.ar/seleccion/Tevez-afuera_0_313768771.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ole.com.ar/seleccion/Tevez-a ... 68771.html</a>

thanks lamela.

here is the translation

Hernan Claus
hclaus@ole.com.ar | 09-08-2010 hclaus@ole.com.ar | 08.09.2010

Carlitos will not play a friendly with Ireland because he has tonsillitis and fever.

Today in England and will not fly, although it would concentration morning to share with the group.

On Saturday, the friendly between Manchester City and Valencia, Carlos Tevez played 43 minutes, the first. And then he was cheered, plan to show in the figures to the public, turnover is not stained. The coaching staff for the national team had no indication that Apache is transformed into a downturn.But the morning with a strong front angina and feverish, so I quickly got in touch with Batista and company to advise them of the situation.

It is clear that there was understanding and that the player has already been ruled out of Wednesday's friendly against Ireland in Dublin. . In fact, Charlie was going to travel today to join the group, but ultimately decided that, as a precaution, do not. Perhaps, if better, take a morning flight, because his intention is to join the group and share the focus with the squad, despite already determined not to play.

Targets:
Adebayor. Tevez, Balotelli - 15 to 20 goals
Silva - 10 to 15 goals
Milner, Yaya Toure - up to 10 goals

Edin Dzeko would be more prolific - 20 to 30 goals but might get him January/Summer 2011

Questions -

Bellamy target 10 to 15 goals
Can Bellamy get up to 15 goals playing less games? Taken his age and fitness history, staying with us and playing Europa cup and from bench should suit him - he can't play more than one game a week any more.

Robinho - target 10 to 15 goals
Can we get Robinho to accept playing in Silva role when Silva is not playing? Previously we played him on left where his weakness in tracking back was exposed, now we can play him in the more central roaming role he enjoys with Brazil. We now have a stronger team and formation which would allow him to play to his strengths and cover his weakness. BUT suspect he prefers to be the 'big name player' in a smaller team ie Santos rather than a 'team player' for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.