tevez to go on a bosman to the rags?? ruining football !!

mcfc78

its a possibillity that tevez will use a get out clause to go to united on a free,, only the rags could turn a situation of losing a quality player,, into a positive,, and get him on a free.. THEY ARE RUINING FOOTBALL,, FACT.

I know the rag loving press are creaming themselves at the possibility but I seriously doubt it would happen even if he could legally do it. These people that work at MSI are being portrayed as chaining Tevez to the wall and treating him like a slave and that's simply not true. These guys have been Tevez's friends and colleagues for years, he won't just betray them.

The rags will bid for him if they sell Ronaldo though, that's the only barrier to him leaving them IMO. Then the choice is between us, Liverpool and Chelsea. Chelsea would involve moving his family which he doesn't seem keen to do, and it's doubtful how much money Abramovich is willing to spend this summer. They do have strong links with MSI though and it's well within their scope. Liverpool have already said they'll have to sell to buy, but a takeover could happen there at any time. We're a strong possibility, but think he'd rather play for one of those two.

United signed a binding contract with MSI two years ago. £9 or 10m for the 2 year loan period and £25m to buy. It's not negotiable and watertight.

They seem to be looking for a loophole that will get them out of it, like these arrangements that enable you to cancel your credit card debts due to a technicality in the Consumer Credit Act. I don't think there is a loophole so they're either skint and can't afford him or don't want him really but are putting up a smokescreen.

Prestwich_Blue said:
United signed a binding contract with MSI two years ago. £9 or 10m for the 2 year loan period and £25m to buy. It's not negotiable and watertight.

They seem to be looking for a loophole that will get them out of it, like these arrangements that enable you to cancel your credit card debts due to a technicality in the Consumer Credit Act. I don't think there is a loophole so they're either skint and can't afford him or don't want him really but are putting up a smokescreen.

I agree but its not like CCA. Its about restricting the players chances of doing what he does best.

bornblueegg said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I agree but its not like CCA. Its about restricting the players chances of doing what he does best.
I know - it was just an example and not meant to be relevant to the actual issue.

Did you hear rags on Talksport last night?

They had all convinced themselves that Tevez was being held against his will by MSI, and that Alex of Baconface was approaching on his white steed to save him.

I don't know.................The deluded shit people will say to justify what would would in reality be a theft. You don't have to look any further than MPs to see the same mentality.

Paul.

MouldensChippy said:
Did you hear rags on Talksport last night?

They had all convinced themselves that Tevez was being held against his will by MSI, and that Alex of Baconface was approaching on his white steed to save him.

I don't know.................The deluded shit people will say to justify what would would in reality be a theft. You don't have to look any further than MPs to see the same mentality.

Paul.

I can't wait to see what spin they put on this on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.