tevez to go on a bosman to the rags?? ruining football !!

MouldensChippy said:
Did you hear rags on Talksport last night?

They had all convinced themselves that Tevez was being held against his will by MSI, and that Alex of Baconface was approaching on his white steed to save him.

I don't know.................The deluded shit people will say to justify what would would in reality be a theft. You don't have to look any further than MPs to see the same mentality.

Paul.
Just like when they signed Berbatov they think they are above the rules that was blatant tapping up but they gave Spuds Campbell on loan as long as Spuds didn't report them ( I am sure the Premier League said any more like Cashley they would dock points). Tevez seems a loyal person he will see Joorabchian isn't screwed over.

bluesmith said:
Baconface has already said they wont be getting him for free.

yea they've already paid £8mill and in todays market... I can actually see the fat baconface saying this...

bornblueegg said:
bluesmith said:
Baconface has already said they wont be getting him for free.

yea they've already paid £8mill and in todays market... I can actually see the fat baconface saying this...
He has said that he has a contract with MSI and they wont be breaking it.

Its a nothing story.

City Raider said:
he wants regular footy, who pays who what isn't important to him....supposedly!

It obviously does when the person who owns his contract is close friends with Tevez, they have a very good relationship, so would hardly see Tevez letting his friend get screwed out of a good £25m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.