Tevez to stay?

The fact that he talks about his relationship with the owner directly rather than via Mancini tells me that he's up to his old tricks again.

Carlos, put a shift in till the end of season, get yourself fit and up your value then feck off.

No way back, and Mancini is astute enough to know it I'll bet.

I'll be amazed if he's still around next season. Cannot be trusted.

danburge82 said:
MonsallBlue said:
I believe in 2nd chances but he really has to have his head sorted or just get rid.

A fit, fully pre-seasoned Tevez is probably one of the best "signings" we could make in the summer..
He had his second chance after he wanted to leave in Summer 2010 and City offered him the captaincy, a new contract, more money, and got rid of players just to suit him. He had a third chance, fourth chance, fifth, six.... I'd say this is his seventh or eighth chance.
And if he keeps playing well then he can have it.

If he helps us win tonight, and we go on to win the league, Mancini will have played a blinder.
Personally, I don't blame him for everything that happened because I think that he is quite thick and is easily led by the arsewipe 'advisors' who manipulate him to their best advantage.
On the pitch, at his best, there are few better than him, and, seeing the way he has linked up with Aguero lately, it could be that - in an ever improving team - the best is still yet to come....starting tonight.

Brilliant news!would love to see Tevez play another 2 seasons,add Bale and Cavani sell Mario and Ade.Roll on next season.

MCFC BOB said:
Once again Tevez manages to make the big days in City's recent history all about him.

lol, was it not the club OS where the interview came from? And was it not the club OS that put the interview on its website today?

MCFC BOB said:
Once again Tevez manages to make the big days in City's recent history all about him.
Hardly. The interview happened several days ago and was released by the club today - how does that constitute Tevez making today to be all about him? He actually stresses the opposite, saying it's about "the team" many times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.