Tevez transfer thread

The Game 77 said:
Wonderful now Inter don't won't Herman I can see Ac putting a take it or leave it bid that will be well under his valuation

Which we have said is unacceptable. So we will 'leave it.'

Unless AC Milan brings between 25-30million for the Tevez, they can just go and look else where, we must not be pushed around by these arrogant Italians, who think that we'll roll over for any amount, they can go jump........

WyongBlue said:
Unless AC Milan brings between 25-30million for the Tevez, they can just go and look else where, we must not be pushed around by these arrogant Italians, who think that we'll roll over for any amount, they can go jump........
Borra Bing!!

Can't Kia buy Carlos from Manchester City to once again have the owner's right to him? He can then sell him whenever and however they choose to. If there is such belief in Carlos capacity and value this should be a good deal for Kia.

oakiecokie said:
The Game 77 said:
Wonderful now Inter don't won't Herman I can see Ac putting a take it or leave it bid that will be well under his valuation

Have you NOT read Khaldoons response ??
Honestly, some people !

Unless we recieve an offer which we deem to be appropiate his contract will be enforced. Not much wriggle room there.

He will not be going on any other terms but ours.

oakiecokie said:
The Game 77 said:

Honestly, some people !

Yes I have read the response I was only stating option to what I think AC will do next<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:13 am --<br /><br />
The Game 77 said:
oakiecokie said:
The Game 77 said:

Honestly, some people !

Yes I have read the response I was only stating option to what I think AC will do next
And what's with the attitude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.