Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - Inter (better change it from AC now lol )

ROMA -Manchester City has in hand, bids to Milan and Inter, but the impression is that the derby market for Carlos Tevez will end only after the championship game on Sunday evening to Meazza. The proposal and formalised by the nerazzurri follows the words expenditure from Marco Branca in the face-to-face with the leaders of the City: loan with obligation of redemption to 25 million euros plus a bonus. An offer which applies perfectly to the expectations of Manchester City.

Milan-in-waiting light disadvantage an official response from England (except negative twists) to try to relaunch. Adriano Galliani are unlikely to abandon a deal in which he played in advance and has exhibited substantially and images. It is likely that the CEO makes ups the bid, counting always on the agreement already reached with Tevez in recent days in Brazil, where the player went to meet with Galliani. But-according to the rumors that are present-is not only the Milan in contact with the entourage of the attacker but Branca-second environments close to Inter-is in constant reports. And it is conceivable that the same Massimo Moratti may contact Tevez to unlock the deal. The President has made it clear yesterday that when it comes to market, there is no joke. So the head-to-head will very probably on the level of bonus (up to a dozen million euros) in favour of Manchester City, and it is possible that the race for Tevez can last up to foreclosure of the market.

All I can find at mo. They have thier derby this week and kia 'the snake' is busy rummaging around in rangers pockets leaving hermie sat on his own in a darkened room rocking backwards and forwards hopefully.

mcnab-sees-red said:
ROMA -Manchester City has in hand, bids to Milan and Inter, but the impression is that the derby market for Carlos Tevez will end only after the championship game on Sunday evening to Meazza. The proposal and formalised by the nerazzurri follows the words expenditure from Marco Branca in the face-to-face with the leaders of the City: loan with obligation of redemption to 25 million euros plus a bonus. An offer which applies perfectly to the expectations of Manchester City.

Milan-in-waiting light disadvantage an official response from England (except negative twists) to try to relaunch. Adriano Galliani are unlikely to abandon a deal in which he played in advance and has exhibited substantially and images. It is likely that the CEO makes ups the bid, counting always on the agreement already reached with Tevez in recent days in Brazil, where the player went to meet with Galliani. But-according to the rumors that are present-is not only the Milan in contact with the entourage of the attacker but Branca-second environments close to Inter-is in constant reports. And it is conceivable that the same Massimo Moratti may contact Tevez to unlock the deal. The President has made it clear yesterday that when it comes to market, there is no joke. So the head-to-head will very probably on the level of bonus (up to a dozen million euros) in favour of Manchester City, and it is possible that the race for Tevez can last up to foreclosure of the market.

All I can find at mo. They have thier derby this week and kia 'the snake' is busy rummaging around in rangers pockets leaving hermie sat on his own in a darkened room rocking backwards and forwards hopefully.

i like the idea AC and Inter are competing over Tevez, what I don't like is (at the moment) it is only Inter in the running as AC obviously just want to screw us over for a loan until the end of the season now Cassano is out.

bluemoondays said:
i like the idea AC and Inter are competing over Tevez, what I don't like is (at the moment) it is only Inter in the running as AC obviously just want to screw us over for a loan until the end of the season now Cassano is out.

I'm sure Mancio likes that idea too...
I think he asked his former Club to prevent AC (a.k.a. The Berlusconians) from cheating.

(Hi all!)

Daily Mail says AC are offering us Merkel to try and sweeten the deal. He's only 19, German youth player, don't know too much about him.

LoveCity said:
Daily Mail says AC are offering us Merkel to try and sweeten the deal. He's only 19, German youth player, don't know too much about him.
Dont see that happening hes co-owned by Genoa so Milan would have to purchase his full contract just to give him to us..20 next month too so unless the lad is good enough for the first team no point in taking him in.

Galliani is flying to Luton "with a wallet full of cash". Tevez will join AC, imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/iPiaH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goo.gl/iPiaH</a>

Treeble said:
Galliani is flying to Luton "with a wallet full of cash". Tevez will join AC, imo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/iPiaH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goo.gl/iPiaH</a>

1122 FOOTBALL: BBC Sport has learnt that AC Milan's vice-president, Adriano Galliani, is to travel to the UK today for face-to-face talks with Manchester City officials in the hope of concluding a deal for Carlos Tevez.

r.soleofsalford said:
LoveCity said:
Daily Mail says AC are offering us Merkel to try and sweeten the deal.

what would the german people have to say about this

Think they'd be happy to get rid of her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.