Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez to Anzhi agreed....

he turned down PSG. WIth that in mind, I doubt he will go to Anzhi

Re: Tevez to Anzhi agreed....

BillyMC said:
didactic said:
I think he will go he is too proud to apologise and if he sits out another 3 months he is finished. Plus him and his agent are motivated by cash.

Ifr he was so motivated for cash he would have turned up for work surely!

Thats that pride and I hear we are still paying him?.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
he turned down PSG. WIth that in mind, I doubt he will go to Anzhi

He says he didnt he says WE did.

Joorabachian's recent interview conceded they turned down PSG, City certainly didn't.

The Russians have been in London for over a week trying to get Arshavin from Arsenal.

Never say never, but he can sit tight for just three more months and move to Italy or PSG.

The offer from Russia would have to be Eto'o type money.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Joorabachian's recent interview conceded they turned down PSG, City certainly didn't.

The Russians have been in London for over a week trying to get Arshavin from Arsenal.

Never say never, but he can sit tight for just three more months and move to Italy or PSG.

A reported $18m..on Gazetta...wages that is not transfer fee

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Why would they improve their offers in the Summer? He turned PSG down. If I were them I wouldn't go back again

Stupid question perhaps... but now that the "English" Transfer window has shut... do we not have to wait until the Summer to sell him?

Or can the Russians still buy him now?

avoidconfusion said:
Stupid question perhaps... but now that the "English" Transfer window has shut... do we not have to wait until the Summer to sell him?

Or can the Russians still buy him now?

They can still buy him, if i remember rightly when ours shut on tuesday they stated on SSN that Tevez has 3 options now, Stay, Russia or S.America.

So the herman could be out of here :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.