Tevez v Balotelli

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
didactic said:
Why ask questions and answer them yourself have you checked stats to verify these as fact? Balotelli has one of the best pass completion rates in the Premiership.

Why ask me question and then say you wont take my answer seriously? Dont ask me then and continue to not take me seriously.

*shrugs*

Pass completion rate has very little to do with who is the more effective passer or who has the better vision or better range of passes.

I mention the 'taking it seriously' stuff because I put it to you in your thread the other day and don't think it was replied to. Without clarification on that issue then your continuous idolisation of Balotelli has to be seen in the light of someone who holds a torch for Balotelli the man rather than Balotelli the footballer. Does that mean that I shouldn't comment on your constant defense of and building up of the players? Not really. Just that I will reply with this in mind.

According to you and others where as I see him just like my little brother and feel he needs protecting from the unfair attacks. He has done a great deal to warrent attention but the only reason he is so focused on is his immense ability which poses a threat to the structure of a the Premiership. Balotelli without the antics would score more than Rooney every season and that can not be allowed to happen.

I defend our players from silly attacks and build them up as they have the ability that some on here tend to forget when they dislike a particular player that week. If you read my reply I stated clearly that Tevez is the more complete player but he is older in football years much, much older so has had time to learn. You simply cannot take away from this when comparing the two.

A better comparison would be Van Persie v Tevez, Carroll/Sturridge v Balotelli, Crouch v Dzeko.

Stoned Rose said:
Tevez.

In a different league to the kid. Both idiots but Tevez is head and shoulders. He also links better with Aguero, Silva and Nasri. Same wavelength.

NEWSFLASH, tevez has wanted out for long enough, he`s only playing imo to increase his chances of going somewhere else and pocketing a massive signing on fee. mancini being forced to play him to increase his transfer fee, again imo. him coming back is a marriage of convenience

didactic said:
Nor did I the title will have a bitter taste if he contributes more to it.

I know where you're coming from but when the ball hit the back of the net, I really couldn't care who scored. I was more excited about the goal difference going up and no one was going to spoil it for me, not even Tevez.

A fit on form Tevez is pretty much unplayable, and when he's on the pitch he isn't a liability.

Anyway I think Edin is probably bottom of the pecking order to be honest.

Aguero might be the only striker still here next season!

Tevez. Balotelli may be a nicer guy than Tevez but causes no fewer problems and I think the chances of another Munichgate would be quite low. And Tevez is a better player who, when actually on the pitch, is far more reliable.

LoveCity said:
Tevez. Balotelli may be a nicer guy than Tevez but causes no fewer problems and I think the chances of another Munichgate would be quite low. And Tevez is a better player who, when actually on the pitch, is far more reliable.

Agree, problem is to convince Tevez to go on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.