Tevez v Balotelli

Truth is not one of us knows the full story of what went on in Munich or for that matter what was going on before that which led to what happened that night. None of us know what went on thereafter and none of us know whats led to him being brought back and how sincere he may be or not.

The one thing we all know is he's a world class player and personally speaking almost impossible to replace. If he has committed and can get on with it and if Mancini and the club can put it behind them then I see no reason that we all go again next season a much stronger unit.

I personally think some of Balotelli's actions have impacted upon the team in the last few weeks but to be fair to him he shouldn't have been expected to carry the front line with Aguero for as long as he has. He's a young kid and if Tevez had been available I think Mancini would have used Mario more sparingly and given him more time out of the spotlight to mature.

Dzeko has been disapointing despite his goals but I feel Mancini has not played to his strengths which begs the question as to why he brought him here in the first place and this has also threw Mario into being our number two striker which is too soon in his development.

Blue2112 said:
Truth is not one of us knows the full story of what went on in Munich or for that matter what was going on before that which led to what happened that night. None of us know what went on thereafter and none of us know whats led to him being brought back and how sincere he may be or not.

The one thing we all know is he's a world class player and personally speaking almost impossible to replace. If he has committed and can get on with it and if Mancini and the club can put it behind them then I see no reason that we all go again next season a much stronger unit.

I personally think some of Balotelli's actions have impacted upon the team in the last few weeks but to be fair to him he shouldn't have been expected to carry the front line with Aguero for as long as he has. He's a young kid and if Tevez had been available I think Mancini would have used Mario more sparingly and given him more time out of the spotlight to mature.

Dzeko has been disapointing despite his goals but I feel Mancini has not played to his strengths which begs the question as to why he brought him here in the first place and this has also threw Mario into being our number two striker which is too soon in his development.

Agreed

Neither are as good as Jo.

Jo would have scored 50 by now!

He is a striking genius!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.