Tevez - Welcome to Manchester defaced?

Bonol said:
I did'nt like it anyway. Its made us look small time and smug. Some people need to get a grip.

See this I agree with. I hate the rags as much as anyone but we are acting like Tottenham fans at the moment.

Also I may be new but I have been a lurker for ages and ages and I really wish people would stop making topics on how they got one over on a rag by saying they arnt from Manchester in a local shop or something. If we think them throwing red paint on a sign is pathetic what does all these threads about laughing at dogs named Tevez and things look like?

messi_is_coming said:
Bonol said:
I did'nt like it anyway. Its made us look small time and smug. Some people need to get a grip.

See this I agree with. I hate the rags as much as anyone but we are acting like Tottenham fans at the moment.

Also I may be new but I have been a lurker for ages and ages and I really wish people would stop making topics on how they got one over on a rag by saying they arnt from Manchester in a local shop or something. If we think them throwing red paint on a sign is pathetic what does all these threads about laughing at dogs named Tevez and things look like?

You sound like a right miserable git!

messi_is_coming said:
Bonol said:

I agree, lets lose our small time mentality and start thinking big.

messi_is_coming said:
Bonol said:

and your name is?

kinda agree - the poster is good fun and I'm glad it pisses off the reds so it's been worth it - but I hope we don't keep on with the whole 'Manchester' thing. The whole Utd fans don't come from Manchester is a bit of a stereotype and any mcr based blues know it.
No doubt most local reds don't attend OT often and watch the games in the boozer but it's a bit small time for us to pretend we are the 'Manchester' team etc

We have a fantastic fan base considering what we've had to put up with since the 80's and hopefully now we can get a bit of success and got more local kids supporting us again.
Can't wait

Colins Bellend said:
Hammond said:
what i love in that pic is the tiny welcome to salford sign.., with ours monstering it in the background lol
What has Salford got to do with it

in the picture one of the posters took. its from the other side of the bridge and has a tiny welcome to salford sign, and then u can see ours towering over it in the background.

allblues09 said:
trueblue28 said:
I took this picture of it yesterday

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianryder/3736015519/sizes/l/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianryder/3 ... 9/sizes/l/</a>

Great pic mate. It is my new desktop!
Welcome to the board.
Cheers!

Rag

Quality picture that mate. A few emails to rags may be in order.

messi_is_coming said:
Bonol said:

As long as the rags have their little banner hanging in the swamp 'declaring' how long its been since we won a trophy, nothing City can do will be as smug.

Fuck em, I'm glad its ruffled feathers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.