Tevez - Welcome to Manchester defaced?

r.soleofsalford said:
borninm14 said:
just been stood by it there are about ten small red blotches of paint on it which you cant see unless you get real close , there is loads of red paint on the pavement and a couple of sponges soaked in paint on the floor , a pathetic attempt if you ask me but then again what do we expect nothing more nothing less.

police are now looking for a B grade covered in paint

He'll be caught red-handed ;)

Re: Welcome to Manchester poster defaced?

black mamba said:
it goes to show you how obsessed the rags are with City

Hypocrite warning anyone?

Loads of members here keep saying that "The RAGS are obsessed with us" yet we're constantly making threads about their team and their supporters.

It's small time lads, let's look towards a bright future instead of coming across as the "Bitters" that we get labelled by the RAGS.

Mikey Boy said:
black mamba said:

Loads of members here keep saying that "The RAGS are obsessed with us" yet we're constantly making threads about their team and their supporters.

It's small time lads, let's look towards a bright future instead of coming across as the "Bitters" that we get labelled by the RAGS.

You again?

You got sussed the other day, noone's falling for it.

Fuck off to the megastore for your Giggsy duvet...

Mikey Boy said:
black mamba said:

I don't think either are really obsessed by the other, yet your rival will always be brought up on a fan fourm. I also think that we actually believe we can now challenge them to a degree, and for once, in a very long time, they actually (Minus all the bravado of 'you can't buy the league and such nonsense) believe we will challenge them aswell.

Timmmmahhhh said:
black mamba said:
You would expect the rags to be rattled enough to try to deface it ...... i think City themselves expect it , they WANT United fans to notice it ....... but it goes to show you how obsessed the rags are with City , they hate the fact that despite thinking of themselves as a big club , at least forty to fifty thousand City fans are around in the area to tell them which club really matters around here!

I'll bet half the rag muppets are still racng around lookin' for this is our city posters!

hehe!

40k - 50k?

Can I ask what that figure is?

If it's City fans in Manchester I think you have hugely underestimated?

That figure is merely the figure based loosely around our average attendance 'Timmmmahhhh' lad , and about the only figure one can POSITIVELY go off ....... you might have had a point about the 'underestimation' if it hadn't of been for the two liitle words 'AT LEAST' , which were also present in the post ... that meaning that there were highly likely to be many more thousands of City fans in the immediate area!

Asked a plastic red at work wheher he'd been defacing our picture.

Said he'd not seen it, so I got it up on computer.

He said "is that him wearing a utd kit?"

I said "if it is, make the most of it, you'll never see him wearing one again."

he walked off shaking his head :-))

Clubber said:
Mikey Boy said:

I don't think either are really obsessed by the other, yet your rival will always be brought up on a fan fourm. I also think that we actually believe we can now challenge them to a degree, and for once, in a very long time, they actually (Minus all the bravado of 'you can't buy the league and such nonsense) believe we will challenge them aswell.

Finally an intelligent and well thought out post in these forums - I had the feeling I was surrounded by 15 year olds for a while with all the "txt speek" that goes on. Can't anyone use the English language anymore?

Just because I might disagree with some of your opinions people, it doesn't make me a "RAG". I am a mature and football loving Manchester City supporter and only want the best for our club. I personally think the rivalry between Man United and City is healthy but when I notice posts about "bombing Old Trafford" it makes me wonder what sort of world we live in at the moment?

[/rant over]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.