Tevez wtf?!?!

everything he said was true but there's something he didn't mention which would disclose now since we have a big one this evening.mostly i believe in what the team cause we have the defends back to its figures and hopefully santa could get a bench start today.

afro2007 said:
everything he said was true but there's something he didn't mention which would disclose now since we have a big one this evening.mostly i believe in what the team cause we have the defends back to its figures and hopefully santa could get a bench start today.
Exactly what I was going to say.

edgecroft said:
afro2007 said:
Exactly what I was going to say.

LOL!

afro2007 said:

I even tried google translate......

FantasyIreland said:
afro2007 said:

I even tried google translate......

That reminded me of my Swedish mate trying to speak English,when pissed.

Tevez reportedly 50/50 to play

Sky news reports Tevez only 50 /50

plus I know it's the mail

The Daily Mail says Tevez was in some distress last night at the prospect of missing the fixture against his former club, but will have a fitness test before the game to decide whether to risk further damage to his injured thigh.

The Manchester City captain has told friends he rates his chances of making the game as ‘50-50 at best’.

He wants to play, but does not believe in taking injections for a short-term fix.

Roberto Mancini’s risky decision to play the striker for 90 minutes against West Bromwich on Sunday may have backfired after the City talisman aggravated his injury.

Hope it's piss and wind

Re: Tevez reportedly 50/50 to play

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=196598" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=196598</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.