Tevez

Bollocks... he was one of our better player and couldn't believe he got taken off, get over us spending millions on players, money isn't an issue obviously and never will be so just because we spend £32m on somebody doesn't ultimately make them play like a £32m player, same situation as lescott... we just pay what other "clubs" want for them, not what the player is asking because they think they are worth that! ... the owner is happy to pay whatever. and i think people are forgetting that we are building a team that is (hopefully) going to eventually live up to it's total price tag, the problem today was our Center midfield let us down and we should have strengthened it after we went 3-2 up with either de jong or Johnson... simples.

i didn't understand the switching of petrov and SWP cz he was terrorising jordan all day,
And the officials were shit again...( and yes i still would have said that even if we won)! :D

He's the reason Ireland is not playing in his best position behind Adebayor in a 451 and he's the reason Bellamy is not playing upfront where he's at his best in a 442.I never rated him from day one and told people they were getting carried away when we signed him.So I wasn't ever expecting too much from him,however I have to say how bad his first touch actually is has really surprised me.

Tevez isn't, wasn't and never will be a £30m player. Not blaming him for today as he was no different to Ade. However Tevez has yet to justify buying him never mind his price tag.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
FeedThatGoat said:
He's a fucking nothing player.

Our 'slump' coincided with Tevez starting. It's no coincidence.

We look a far better, far more fluent team, when he's not there.
lmao, not a clue!

Our best performance this season was undoubtedly Arsenal 4-2. Fantastic football. The attack clicked perfectly together, and we could have won by more. For me, our performance against Blackburn on the opening day - with all the pressure surrounding us - was almost as good. Could have knocked 6 by them on another day.

Common denominator? No Tevez.

If you want to wank off because he's a 'name' on Football Manager, go right ahead. It's a game of opinions.

BlueInCanada said:
Did we watch the same game? The one good thing about living in Canada is that I get to see all the games live.

I was shocked when Hughes took off Tevez. He might not have scored, but he was in the right place and worked his arse off. Adebayor should have been the one taken off, he was non-existant today. First touch terrible, hold up play terrible.

Im not starting an 'Adebayor Shite Campaign', because I think the player is class, but on todays performance (ever since he came back from suspension really), he's just non been up for it in my opinion.

agree totally,he wasnt interested.he should be dropped for that performance,worst player on the pitch by a country mile.

BlueInCanada said:
Did we watch the same game? The one good thing about living in Canada is that I get to see all the games live.

I was shocked when Hughes took off Tevez. He might not have scored, but he was in the right place and worked his arse off. Adebayor should have been the one taken off, he was non-existant today. First touch terrible, hold up play terrible.

Im not starting an 'Adebayor Shite Campaign', because I think the player is class, but on todays performance (ever since he came back from suspension really), he's just non been up for it in my opinion.

agree totally,he wasnt interested.he should be dropped for that performance,worst player on the pitch by a country mile.

FeedThatGoat said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
lmao, not a clue!

Our best performance this season was undoubtedly Arsenal 4-2. Fantastic football. The attack clicked perfectly together, and we could have won by more. For me, our performance against Blackburn on the opening day - with all the pressure surrounding us - was almost as good. Could have knocked 6 by them on another day.

If you want to wank off because he's a 'name' on Football Manager, go right ahead. It's a game of opinions.
the slump as you put it is because ireland was dropped and Adebayor has come back and done fuck all. We are missing Robinho and Barry is in the worst form of his life put is constantly picked. Add also playing players out of position and no creativity in the centre of midfield due to playing two defensive midfielders. Not just because of Tevez. But as you obviously are the most knowledgeable about football i shall go and play on football manager and leave you to it.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
FeedThatGoat said:

the slump as you put it is because ireland was dropped and Adebayor has come back and done fuck all. We are missing Robinho and Barry is in the worst form of his life put is constantly picked. Add also playing players out of position and no creativity in the centre of midfield due to playing two defensive midfielders. Not just because of Tevez. But as you obviously are the most knowledgeable about football i shall go and play on football manager and leave you to it.

Yeah but I think what he's trying to say mate is that if Tevez wasn't playing Ireland would be,and also further forward just behind Ade where he can make things happen.It seems to me we are only playing a 442 to keep both Bellers and Tevez in the team.Where as if we played 442 with Bellers upfront to use his pace alongside Ade we would have much more threat upfront(ask Arsenal).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.