Tevez

bluemoonno1

nobody has mention tevez today, he was outstanding again, chasing every ball, giving 100%,

in my opinion the best signing we have ever made,

carlos you are my hero,

Re: TEVEZ= LEGEND

hahaha hes amazing.

he was a greedy bastard with the goal! but still brilliant and that greed won us the game today

Stillsy said:
hahaha hes amazing.

he was a greedy bastard with the goal! but still brilliant and that greed won us the game today

I wouldn't have called that greedy today because all he was doing was running with the ball...no defender threatened to tackle him really until he gave himself a bit of room to strike it! Would've been greedy if he tried taking on players to shoot and another player was in a better position :)

EDIT: Although Carlos is a legend, I think Vinnie and Nige run him close!

if he continues to play like this and wins medals with us he will be our greatest ever legend. no exaggeration

I think once Balotelli is fit Tevez will revert back into a supporting role. Not that i agree with that decision. But i can surely see it happening. Ive constantly seen him setting up crosses from within the right side of the box. To be honest i think he's better set further out to the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.