Tevez

even if he is fit for the west brom game i wouldnt play him.......lets have him as fresh as possible to play utd a few days later.

let balo and ade start against west brom...give both of them much needed game time

Kinky Dribbler said:
I don't think Mancini's aware that 'something has happened' and that all is not well. Can't he 'smell a rat'?
Neville!!??

simon23 said:
even if he is fit for the west brom game i wouldnt play him.......lets have him as fresh as possible to play utd a few days later.

let balo and ade start against west brom...give both of them much needed game time

I agree, not just because we need him for the derby but because the best teams can never become reliant on one player. We really have to start some succession planning.

Wreckless Alec said:
simon23 said:

I agree, not just because we need him for the derby but because the best teams can never become reliant on one player. We really have to start some succession planning.

there's only one carlos tevez.. there's only one carlos tevez!

Carlos on the bench for me on Sunday. Can bring him on if needed. I would be gutted if he got a knock and missed the derby.

Wreckless Alec said:
simon23 said:

I also agree if we are going to lose another game without him rather WBA than the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.