Tevez

Re: tevez is off!

For me he's the best player we've ever had. We should be singing his name every week, there should be a banner in the stadium like there was for stevie ireland. I don't want him to leave.

He was missing David Silva so much because silva helps to move the ball quicker and David Silva is a great player and so is Carlos Tevez is trying top help us

salfordpaul said:
Can't help noticing carlos tevez body language recently. He looks like he doesn't want to play for us anymore! When was his last good game/goal! ....I hear you blues loud and clear saying " he's going through a rough patch, it'll all be ok!" It won't

Also I've noticed he has put weight on !

I've just looked at carlos's goals for us over the last year...his demeanor was completely different than today and recently.

Thanks for the 50 goals carlos have a great time on half the wages at Corinthians! When you are 60 years old look Kia in the eye and say, " could I have done any better!"

Carlos awfull today but Boetang and Kolarov were worse!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Andouble said:
I thought the effort was there today. The execution wasn't, but that's not just on him.

Only Zab, Jole and Vieira when he came on, had decent games today. Three quarters of the team were like spark plugs that needed sand blastin'. Pretty woeful.
Spot on, DEBe. Lescott and Zaba excellent, Viera and Hart okay. The rest should be ashamed to cash their wages after that clueless, gutless, spineless, cowardly second half display, devoid of desire, belief or a sense they really wanted it.
I would not have been surprised in the slightest if we lost that game. Absolutely gutted after that, sick to my stomach. It feels like a defeat and for the first time, I'm beginning to have serious doubts that we will qualify for the Champions League.
Indeed, another display like that and an up for it Villa will stick three past us on Wednesday night.

Tevez is selfish, very bad game today. In his dream, he is in Inter or Barcelona. Tevez is not good chois for City. Bad, bad, very bad.

Tevez doesn't want to play for Mancini and especially Mancini's dross brand of football...

Dino_bosnian said:
Tevez is selfish, very bad game today. In his dream, he is in Inter or Barcelona. Tevez is not good chois for City. Bad, bad, very bad.

Don't go ott too much otherwise people might sus you're a wum.

Though the Mancini go go go post is my favourite upto now.

Keep it up as you're keeping me amused.

Utter garbage, Tevez is the best thing to happen to City for as long as i can remember.

the guy is only bettered on assists by sliva, selfish players dont pass !!!!

added to that he has been the most consistent striker in the leauge since we signed him.

couple of games without a goal, now its his fault ??

pathetic thread, pointless title.

Dino_bosnian said:

please do shut up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.