Tevez....

Rammy Blue

Disciplinary meeting is tomorrow, just listened to Bob saying his stance has softened.

Interesting.

"my stance softens because i'm a good man and i don't know everything,but i prefer not to talk about it "

If he's training on his own, and working hard then we should react accordingly. All I want him to do is give his all while he is here.

bobmcfc said:
"my stance softens because i'm a good man and i don't know everything,but i prefer not to talk about it "

LOL - that statement could mean everything and yet mean so little..

There really nothing in it if you think about it..

We have a 50 million quid asset.. be mad not to use it for our best if that means playing him so be it.. just two goals that win us games say in the CL away at VR & napoli and he has made us 25 million quid..

With the form of Dzeko going down a bit maybe there might be a chance for him to get a odd run out in the team. Mario has played well while he has got a run of games. Who knows with football. Tevez may well get a chance but how will he react to 40 odd thousand people booing his every touch of the ball. I know a lot of City fans say they would never boo a player in a City shirt but with Tevez there is always a first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.