Thaksin’s Albert Square Party - Any Video or Photos Out There?

Gary James

Can any one help? I've been asked by a media company if I know of any film or photos of the Thaksin party in Albert Square (we can laugh now!). Has anyone out there got any? Let me know. Thanks. You need to have taken the film/images yourself and/or own copyright.

Cheers

Can any one help? I've been asked by a media company if I know of any film or photos of the Thaksin party in Albert Square (we can laugh now!). Has anyone out there got any? Let me know. Thanks. You need to have taken the film/images yourself and/or own copyright.

Cheers
Can you remember the date? Would make easier to find

All a bit fucking mental now looking back at it.
“Happy Birthday King of Thailand” on the scoreboard for about six months.
Also that weird ‘Save our Sven march at the end of the season. Now I’d love to see any photos or footage from that
Still, a fun season overall, with a derby double including our first win at the swamp for decades. Just a shame the team ran out of steam and limped into May after a brilliant first half of the season

All a bit fucking mental now looking back at it.
“Happy Birthday King of Thailand” on the scoreboard for about six months.
Also that weird ‘Save our Sven march at the end of the season. Now I’d love to see any photos or footage from that
Still, a fun season overall, with a derby double including our first win at the swamp for decades. Just a shame the team ran out of steam and limped into May after a brilliant first half of the season
I complained at the time about the birthday signs being up weeks before the Kings birthday and was shouted down (or the equivalent of being shouted down on an online forum) by those saying it's his club he can do what he wants or he's bought all these players so he can do it in my eyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.