Thank God it's.......

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
...Bank Holiday tomorrow. I don't think I could handle 2 full days of none-concentration in work before Wednesday. I can however handle one full day, Tuesday, then go into complete melt-down during Wednesday itself. Going to be a really, really tough and nervous game I think, for both sides. Hopefully their mental state might waver if Gomes doesn't make it, as we've now given our back up keeper his first match, making any nerves he had, (and he sure had some), out in the open and hopefully dealt with. I think Spurs are going to come out of the blocks all guns blazing, so we need to do the same and shut them up early on. If Kompany can keep 90 mins constantly in Defoe's face, we can do them I think.

My Mrs said earlier, 'i'm just going to leave you too it over the next few days'!!

I'm just glad it's on Wednesday and not at the weekend. Having to wait a whole week would probably finish me off.

Bring back mid table mediocrity I say ! I was sweating blood yesterday until Bellers sealed it so now I am going to be a total mess until Bellers, Ade, Carlito and Johnson score on wednesday night

Is anyone worried about Lennon coming up against Bridge? I am shitting myself tbh, the amount of crosses Young was allowed to put into the box yesterday was scary, Bridge struggled with him yesterday and at their place we got cained 3-0 with Lennon playing a blinder.(although the LB was Sylvinho I think).

great result saturday now for the main event.we have got to step up again if we want to turn spurs over they are a quality side with a top manager.we will have to defend like lions and break like we did against chelsea i see spurs havnt lost a game when they have been one up at half time so our defence has got to be on the ball.having said that we have got some match winners in our side and lets hope they will step up to the plate and show us what they are made of.and on a personel note if we dont beat them the yids i have to work with will make my life hell!!!!! so come on city make my day and my year

I have Monday and Tuesday off college but Wednesday is going to be horrible to do my work in. Thankfully there's no Yids in my class. Just a scouser and a gooner who are both rooting for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.