Thank you and constructive comments

PINKPRINCESS

Hi all

Its Natalie here, so sorry to all those who are sick of my name on here!!

Been reading all the comments and just wanted to clear a few things up.

I haven’t modelled for over 2 and a half years. I am a Business development manger for a fundraising company. I am not a professional presenter and I have no desire to make a move into the media and so I am not using City Square as a leg up! I did not apply for this job, it was offered to me and as a mad City fan I bite their hand off!!

I am sorry some of you are not enjoying it as much as I am! But I am absolutely loving being a part of City Square and I still pinch myself every week.

It hugely nerve wracking to put yourself and your opinions out there, especially in what is still such a sexist world. I feel I am getting better every game and learning so much. Yes I am a bit giddy at times but which true blue would not be when you are standing on the haloed turf and meeting your heroes.

Big thank you to everyone who is supporting me, I really really appreciate it.

I also appreciate that some of you would like to go back to the days where there was no pre, post or half time entertainment. However I for one am extremely proud to support a club that is pioneering and trying to give their fans much more of an experience. As far as I know we are the only club in the country doing what we do and that makes me so excited to be a part of it all.

The world of Football has changed so much from the days of Maine road when I remember being one of the only women in the North Stand. Some of the more old fashioned of you may still wish it was a male dominated audience, but it is not any more. The ground is full of women and as we have seen recently in Turkey female fans can now fill a stadium. In employing me I believe City were trying to give a voice to the female fans and show that we are a forward thinking family club.

Anyway the reason I am posting is, I appreciate some of the constructive criticism I have read. With regards to my voice, anyone who knows me will tell you I do speak loud, all the time!! I will certainly work on this to save your ear drums in future.

One really important point was raised and I did not know you could hear us inside the stadium and so with regards to my remarks about Kolorov pre-Napoli I do feel very embarrassed. I will ensure Hugh and Danny both know about this too.

Constructive feedback is great and so if you do feel we could be doing something different or better then please let me know. As I know some people are getting sick of my name on here (believe me, not as much as I am!) then please send me a DM and let me know. I will feedback the comments to the team.

City Square is here to stay and so instead of moaning tell me what we can do to improve, so you all enjoy it as much as I do.
Finally just because we are all city fans it does not mean you all need to like me, but I would hope it at least meant you could all respect me and the job I am trying to do. Above everything I can ensure you all that no one loves this club as much as I do.

Many thanks again for all the support

CTID

smashed_back_door_1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.