Thank you and constructive comments

Top post, am sure you will grow into the role, as you say, which one of us wouldn't be nervous in your position. I think FD seemed nervous at first and is now a lot more confident.

I like City Square, one thing I don't like is the sound level when bands are performing pre-match, feel this should be turned down a notch or two so you can have a proper conversation in the bars without shouting.

Daveth said:
smashed_back_door_1.jpg

I will mildly splinter your back door in?

Life is all about opinions and I for one think that City are trying their best to bring new ideas into pre-match and half time entertainment. Some of it works for me and some of it doesn't but I think City Square is a great idea and should be expanded if possible.

Also to get you and other life long fans involved is a must, so keep up the good work and take on board any sensible suggestions.

Its nice to see you post on BM. City fans appreciate that their comments are being heard. We support the club's efforts to improve and be the best. Good for you! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.