Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

I think it was all about spending a lot of time on the bench with Raheem Sterling on the left wing.
He's too good to be on any bench. It's no place for a player such as him.
If I was him I'd have probably left.
Plus playing for Germanys no 1 team will help him with the international team.

The last - no. That was never really a factor in this whole transfer saga. Löw decided after 2018 to change his system - and now it really is based on having two pacy skillfull wingers. Problem is - Germany with Gnabry and Sane just has 2 top class players of that category. If he is not injured he is playing.

The playing style at Bayern might comfort two wingers more than it does your system because the different players we have centrally. Lewy instead of Agüero/Jesus - and Müller/Kevin de Bruyne.

The other three players were Gnabry, Zirkzee and Perisic - not Davies. But what you have seen of the training sessions until now he has not lost pace after the ACL.

The last - no. That was never really a factor in this whole transfer saga. Löw decided after 2018 to change his system - and now it really is based on having two pacy skillfull wingers. Problem is - Germany with Gnabry and Sane just has 2 top class players of that category. If he is not injured he is playing.

The playing style at Bayern might comfort two wingers more than it does your system because the different players we have centrally. Lewy instead of Agüero/Jesus - and Müller/Kevin de Bruyne.

The other three players were Gnabry, Zirkzee and Perisic - not Davies. But what you have seen of the training sessions until now he has not lost pace after the ACL.

Good. That was always a slight concern.

fuck off

Good. That was always a slight concern.

Lol, the best and the worst of Bluemoon, I'll let you decide which is which.

So the one team monopoly that is the Bundesliga is set to continue for some time then. Good luck watching something soooooo predictable as BM steamrollering the opposition. Their sponsors and shareholding German corporations must be rubbing their hands at the prospect

A great player but way too much baggage as Bayern will find out. For all the great play we witnessed that got us off the edge of our seat, I always remember the sulks and moodiness. When you see the way Raz plays the game with a smile on his face, chalk and cheese. Undoubtedly a good player but we will replace.

Life rarely works this way but imagine Leroy with Gabby’s work rate. We would have been manning the barricades to keep him here.

Sorry..i do understand your stance...back in fhe day i used to think forget him when a player left City.
I get that.
But leroy Sane was different.As a left footed midfielder myself,and as somone who started supporting City as a kid down to Peter Barnes brilliant wing play...i cant just forget Leroy Sane.
He was probably the most dangerous left sided winger ive ever had the privilege of watching play football
Sane had devestating speed and ball control,the like id not seen before. Ive hugely enjoyed watching this lad play football for Manchester City,watching him destroy full backs,including Liverpool at the Etihad,in the 5nil win where he demonstrated his eye for goal..that kid was a wonderful example of left wing play,and i for one will never forget him.i saw his debut for us at old trafford,came on late 2nd half,Pep put him on the right wing for some reason,he looked uncomfortable, purely due to being on his wrong side..but you could see in him ...the capacity to destroy full backs...and thats what he did,time and again for City contributing crucial goals in vital matches...
I wish Leroy Sane all the best.A legend, in my eyes,..another superb left winger for City.
Peter was apa better player and blue who didn't want to leave. Don't make Sane insignificant but not compatible in my view.

Shocked Pep was ok to let him go to be honest. Do you lot rate Mahrez more than Sane? Is that the decision that was taken or is there more to it?

Personally preferred Sane by a million miles but I don’t watch you often enough to compare.

Pep didn’t have a choice. He had 1 year left on his contract. It’s the first time one of our top players has chosen to leave so the hard thing is we aren’t used to it like you with Torres, Coutinho, Sterling and Suarez etc.

Shocked Pep was ok to let him go to be honest. Do you lot rate Mahrez more than Sane? Is that the decision that was taken or is there more to it?

Personally preferred Sane by a million miles but I don’t watch you often enough to compare.

City tried for two years to get him to stay, he had his mind made up the day he was left out of German's world cup squad.

Sorry..i do understand your stance...back in fhe day i used to think forget him when a player left City.
I get that.
But leroy Sane was different.As a left footed midfielder myself,and as somone who started supporting City as a kid down to Peter Barnes brilliant wing play...i cant just forget Leroy Sane.
He was probably the most dangerous left sided winger ive ever had the privilege of watching play football
Sane had devestating speed and ball control,the like id not seen before. Ive hugely enjoyed watching this lad play football for Manchester City,watching him destroy full backs,including Liverpool at the Etihad,in the 5nil win where he demonstrated his eye for goal..that kid was a wonderful example of left wing play,and i for one will never forget him.i saw his debut for us at old trafford,came on late 2nd half,Pep put him on the right wing for some reason,he looked uncomfortable, purely due to being on his wrong side..but you could see in him ...the capacity to destroy full backs...and thats what he did,time and again for City contributing crucial goals in vital matches...
I wish Leroy Sane all the best.A legend, in my eyes,..another superb left winger for City.
Agree with this. I think he is so good that there’s almost no ceiling for him. I too loved Peter Barnes but think Leroy shades it. I was only a teenager when Tueart and Barnes left and was very upset. Just the same as with Leroy.
But City and Pep go on hopefully to plenty more glory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.