Thank you Blues Fans ... Tevez

When the interviewer asked him about the media, he said "I don't read or listen to the press".

Which is a good thing IMO, he should only focus on his " Sunday's test ".

des hardi said:
Blue Smarties said:
Carlos Tevez is a world class player, for that reason he's welcomed by me. The same as Tranny would be.
i like carlos, he helped us win last year no more than anyone else...but he hit form when other were off form in some games. carlos carried our momentum until the last day. for this i will be forever grateful to the whole squad.

now whats this about tranny??? no way jose!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahah. You wouldn't have one of the best players in the world at City? Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ayia napa blues said:
citysince88 said:
He's still a ****.

Can we not stop with all this shit the guy made a mistake. Ffs

just one ?

tevez_01_672-458_resize.jpg

A happy Tevez is a World Class player that any team in the world football would love to have in there team. We are truely blessed to have the strikers we have at the club at the moment. Having Tevez playing week in week out you know your going to get a high workrate and a great team player to have in the team.

He's always given everything on the pitch, no matter what he's done off it I think you have to have some respect for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.