Thank you Blues Fans ... Tevez

*singingtheblues* said:
Tevez City said:
Pam said:
I wonder if he's cottoned on to the fact that every time he scores, people start up with the Mancini song. I can't decide what I think about this.

The song is very disrespectful , its like telling him you are not appreciated even when he is the most hard working player.

They can sing it as much as they want, but not during Tevez's moments.

With all due respect, fuck off, 'mate'.

I like the way you refer to us match-going blues as 'they', inadvertently acknowledging you're not one of us. Completely unintentionally recognising how detached you are from City, due in no small part to you being a Tevez fanboy first and foremost and a plastic blue second.

Try popping round to a game sometime on a day trip and telling us all how to support our club, you'll be kindly received I'm sure.

Spot 'fucking on' fella, in his warped mind he also believes tevez has won some sort of power struggle with Mancini, the reason, which I don't have to explain why we sing it, is about as obvious as him also following tevez when at the scum!

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't know why people get so personal about it. He's just another footballer not hugely blessed in the brains department. I guess it's all part of the pantomime of football, the 'he's behind you' caricatures people enjoy painting.

None of us know what really goes on in his head or his personal life. If he plays well who cares? He's just another high profile footballer doing a job. 99% of Football crowds would forgive their player mass murder if they kissed the badge and pumped their fist a time or two. That's why he's been welcomed back by city crowds, and quite rightly

Well said.

Tevez City said:
Pam said:
I wonder if he's cottoned on to the fact that every time he scores, people start up with the Mancini song. I can't decide what I think about this.

The song is very disrespectful , its like telling him you are not appreciated even when he is the most hard working player.

Oh how we would have loved the chance to have sang for Tevez against Bayern..

Mancini's song is disrespectful? Irony

oakiecokie said:
peoffrey said:
cavalier Jackson said:
Anyone can make a mistake or a bad move. Give the lad a break

Realising he's made the mistake and apologising is what makes the man. It took him months and he's fortunate City didn't sack him.

But he did and City didn`t,so whats the problem now ??

I didn't actually say I still held a grudge - but just found his behaviour back then very unprofessional and personally, at the time, would have preferred to see him leave the Club.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
None of us know what really goes on in his head or his personal life. If he plays well who cares? He's just another high profile footballer doing a job. 99% of Football crowds would forgive their player mass murder if they kissed the badge and pumped their fist a time or two. That's why he's been welcomed back by city crowds, and quite rightly

I normally like your posts Dave but I disagree with this one. I genuinely wouldn't want nor welcome Luke McCormick, Lee Hughes or other convicted criminals playing for us regardless of their own ability. They'd struggle to get any opportunity outside of football.

I've written that post badly, poeffrey. The 'quite righly' was meant in reference to Tevez, not the murderers . I guess the murder comment was just meant to say that in the ground city fans-and most football fans- are very forgiving when it comes to their own.

xbuddyx said:
I will forever forgive Carlos. Just had to get that off my chest after 15 pints of glorious octoberfest beer. I tell you, ITS AWESOME.
Very Sad

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
It must be wonderful to have never made a mistake in your life.
Again with the a mistake. He's not made one mistake. He's made many, and the last one, fucking off for half a season is a pretty huge one as far as they go. In fact, it's several rolled into one. It's firstly refusing to warm up, then refusing to make amends instantly, then fucking off for three months, then eating on a good few pounds and failing to maintain fitness meaning being out for another month. If most people even made the first one in most jobs, he or she'd be sacked. This on top of a long line of mistakes already. Tevez doesn't deserve forgiveness and the only reason he's getting it is because he's a decent player. If he was mediocre nobody would forgive him. I would accept most blues forgiving him if I thought it was genuine but I don't. I think it's because he's Tevez, not Savic. If you'd have forgiven Savic just the same as Tevez, I'm fine with that. If you're being a whore prostituting yourself for Tevez's goals, I cannot accept that as genuine forgiveness.
I tend to view it as one continuing mistake. A continuum if you will ;-)

My forgiveness is born more from a recognition that he was clearly depressed. I don't doubt that his footballing ability has played some subconscious part in me arriving at this position, but I like to think when someone has apologised and meant it (as I believe he does) then you should do your best to forgive them. It isn't always possible, of course, the terrible events of this week in relation to Hillsborough have underlined that, but refusing to warm up doesn't rank up there on my list of irredeemable crimes.

I think he's happy now, has his family here who seem settled and therefore I think his previous recalcitrance will not re-surface. If I proved wrong I am more than happy for you to point it out to me and I will find it in my heart to forgive you too :-)
Well said sir<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Tevez City said:

With all due respect, fuck off, 'mate'.

I like the way you refer to us match-going blues as 'they', inadvertently acknowledging you're not one of us. Completely unintentionally recognising how detached you are from City, due in no small part to you being a Tevez fanboy first and foremost and a plastic blue second.

Try popping round to a game sometime on a day trip and telling us all how to support our club, you'll be kindly received I'm sure.
Tevez City strikes again! I'll say one thing for him; he's consistent/persistent (delete as appropriate!).
Tevez city - WELL DONE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.