Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Gutted he's gone but totally understand it, he's leaving on a total high and wants a new challenge for last years of his career.

We all know how good he is and respected he is, but I feel his legend will grow even more as time goes on and we look back and reflect.

Always sad to see players like this move on but you have to look at the positives and the future is exciting, new players coming in etc..

Anyway, good luck to him except if we play Barca, hope he smashes it otherwise. I don't think I've ever heard a decent football fan say a bad word about him.

Best of luck to him.

Although I dint like Barca so hopefully he goes back to pre "deviated septum" Gundogan there

Gutted he's gone but totally understand it, he's leaving on a total high and wants a new challenge for last years of his career.

We all know how good he is and respected he is, but I feel his legend will grow even more as time goes on and we look back and reflect.

Always sad to see players like this move on but you have to look at the positives and the future is exciting, new players coming in etc..

Anyway, good luck to him except if we play Barca, hope he smashes it otherwise. I don't think I've ever heard a decent football fan say a bad word about him.
I have a mate at work, seasoncard dipper of many years, loves Gundog.

Very disappointed to be honest.
Thought we'd come up with an agreement with him but in Pep we trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.