Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it’s official. What a way to bow out.

My favourite Gundogan moment, was the goal that put that Spur’s defender on his face!

I hope we get to see him back at the Eithad for a warm reception!
Davinson Sanchez has genuinely never recovered from that. Ilkay demolished his career

You know after all he has achieved and more so this season,it’s perfect time for gundogan to move on and good luck to him,( even though we did want him to stay ) I think we need to refresh the squad and bring in new faces who want to achieve things with the club..Again Good luck to Gundogan top top player..

A proper big game player, especially over these last two seasons when he really was at his best. I'm absolutely devastated that he's leaving but trust the club are doing the right thing......history tells us that will be the case.
A leader and a gentleman who embodied everything that is great about our club.

31e6c99a28a58a69f878248e6979625e.jpg

You know after all he has achieved and more so this season,it’s perfect time for gundogan to move on and good luck to him,( even though we did want him to stay ) I think we need to refresh the squad and bring in new faces who want to achieve things with the club..Again Good luck to Gundogan top top player..
Yeah. Peps biggest job now is to leave us in a great position when he leaves and that will mean overseeing the start of the rebuild.

His final moment in a game, embracing the fans in Istanbul will long live in the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.